Author Topic: RBX ft. Sccit & Klientel - Lets Ride (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)  (Read 1287 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: RBX ft. Sccit & Klientel - Lets Ride (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2023, 12:30:10 PM »

LOL

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,334975.msg3132221.html#msg3132221

^ this is before i started working with RBX

get off Snoop nuts .. if u lack third eye vision it ain’t my fault

:ohwell:

i appreciate u showin love homie .. but don’t get it twisted, my ideology isnt rooted in emotion

Fair enough bro, u got a post before you aligned with X saying similar shit about Snoop, okay I see ya dawg, I ain’t even trippin on it homie… it’s not a major issue with me…

I guess the only thing I’d hold to is what snoop did for the coast and rap during the Death Row era and the West Resurgence era but I suppose outside of that it’s up for grabs—though I will say one of the best times my son and I ever had was when we bumped the Snoop Lion album on the way to a Kansas City Royals game after the album had just came out and the Royals were just gettin good again

And it’s because of Snoop’s appearance in “Dre Day” video summer of 93’ that I even became a hiphop head so that’s gotta count for something and shit Snoop put X in the game

So damn I was trying to agree wit ya homie but Snoop just got that “it” factor dawg
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2023, 08:49:02 PM »
Fair enough bro, u got a post before you aligned with X saying similar shit about Snoop, okay I see ya dawg, I ain’t even trippin on it homie… it’s not a major issue with me…

I guess the only thing I’d hold to is what snoop did for the coast and rap during the Death Row era and the West Resurgence era but I suppose outside of that it’s up for grabs—though I will say one of the best times my son and I ever had was when we bumped the Snoop Lion album on the way to a Kansas City Royals game after the album had just came out and the Royals were just gettin good again

And it’s because of Snoop’s appearance in “Dre Day” video summer of 93’ that I even became a hiphop head so that’s gotta count for something and shit Snoop put X in the game

So damn I was trying to agree wit ya homie but Snoop just got that “it” factor dawg

cant deny that

Mygla

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2023, 02:30:41 PM »
Real dope song Sccit! Vintage West coast-sound  8) 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2023, 07:37:31 AM »

cant deny that

Yeah man—all I got to do is mention West Coast resurgence era and I get Sccit on board with me  8). That was also the era that birthed the dubcc
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

k1000

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2023, 11:48:26 AM »
damn homie you kind a goin at Snoop in this article.  It's a dope write up though and good for hypin the album

just read both articles. The AllHipHop one is a beef, isn(t it?