Author Topic: Kanye West & Dr. Dre - Jesus Is King II (Full Album Leak)  (Read 2139 times)

Zeccy

Re: Kanye West & Dr. Dre - Jesus Is King II (Full Album Leak)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2023, 12:35:17 AM »
https://youtu.be/M00bfLRVbV4?si=j2hbNWPGkW64t5lH

Another leak, need it in mp3 format or something it’s dope but Consequence verse is a bit off, but the shit sounds dope…
Wonder how it leaked all of a sudden

Damn

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2023, 02:04:43 AM »

mtbsm

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2023, 04:21:27 AM »
Fredwreck is overreacting. He’s acting like Kanye leaked Detox.

guessing maybe dre wanted that track for missionary and that's why he flipped, but who knows

Jay_J

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2023, 05:43:42 AM »
https://youtu.be/M00bfLRVbV4?si=j2hbNWPGkW64t5lH

Another leak, need it in mp3 format or something it’s dope but Consequence verse is a bit off, but the shit sounds dope…
Wonder how it leaked all of a sudden

its gone. where can we listen to it again?

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2023, 08:18:40 AM »
its gone. where can we listen to it again?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2023, 12:58:28 PM »
This sounds terrible.  Two of the greatest rap producers of all time and this is what they come up with?  I'm sure it still needs to be properly mastered, but yeah, this is not good at all.  Probably a good idea this got shelved.  I have not been feeling Dre's new production and rapping style, rapping in the high-pitched voice, rapping fast, producing songs that have so much going on in the instrumentals, sounds very noisy and chaotic.  Maybe i'm just too old to appreciate the newer style of music these days, idk.   

Dwax-187

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2023, 02:44:53 PM »
look in the spot.

What spot?  Looking for mp3 rip too or wav if it still exists lol

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2023, 04:10:11 PM »
Fredwreck talks too much

weirdo energy

Hittman2001

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2023, 05:37:20 PM »
This sounds terrible.  Two of the greatest rap producers of all time and this is what they come up with?  I'm sure it still needs to be properly mastered, but yeah, this is not good at all.  Probably a good idea this got shelved.  I have not been feeling Dre's new production and rapping style, rapping in the high-pitched voice, rapping fast, producing songs that have so much going on in the instrumentals, sounds very noisy and chaotic.  Maybe i'm just too old to appreciate the newer style of music these days, idk.   

I do agree with the production.  Coming from someone who likes to "trim the fat" from the music, there is a little too much going on.  But, they have the luxury of being in a studio and i'm sure it sounds absolutely phenomenal.   However most of us listen with 2  stereo channels and suffer from it

soopa-man

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2023, 06:00:56 PM »
I think it’s top notch the drum samples the keyboard work the computer love sample on ashes is simply classic splash or Dre GFunk on some Kanye shit
It’s nostalgia and nothing more
Anderson Paak on Closed on Sunday with that same Minnie Ripperton that Nas and Tribe used is hip hop at church too

I just think it’s a lot to take in if you aren’t familiar with Kanye and where he was with that Jesus Is King Album this shit makes sense and sounds like a album and body of work that would have been epic if it was released

even that snoop joint pulling that I get lifted sample out they used on gin n juice I mean they threw it back came forward
had the Carlos Santana drums Wyclef did and rocked shit it’s dope but I guess everyone got a opinion

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2023, 10:54:49 AM »

Agree with this. Kanye seems to love putting about 10 producers on each track. That for me is to many ideas on one track which to me sound a mess. Dre did the same on Compton which made it unlistenable for me. Also to much auto tune on here.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Elson

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2023, 11:33:42 AM »
can anyone post it on any site we could download from please?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2023, 11:52:25 AM »
can anyone post it on any site we could download from please?

Just use any one of the many free youtube to mp3 sites out there.  That's all anyone here is going to do, it's only available publicly on youtube right now. 

haliaeetus albicilla

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2023, 02:18:22 PM »
I dont consider myself a hater in general.
But i do have a strong distaste for Kanye West.
The flow, the voice, the character, the content.
Even the sneakers.
And as a producer he is overrated.
Like he started looping up soul?
Forgot about the Rza?

In that sense It’s some kind of a nightmare to see Dre and his production team waste energy on this.

Its like Relapse all over again; Dre beats with puke on it.

BJV

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2023, 02:39:19 PM »
This is actually the first time I listened to a whole Kanye album.