Author Topic: Yo Sccit, what's up with Ras Kass -- ask why he sold out  (Read 260 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yo Sccit, what's up with Ras Kass -- ask why he sold out
« on: October 06, 2023, 03:18:43 AM »
Yo saw some pics whats up wit Rassassination... what's up with Ras Kass -- he doin good these days, he did track witya

..tell him your boy Infinite say he's a sell out for speaking all that conspiracy theory shit all these years and then when the New World Order shut down the entire world and forcibly injected 2020-22 he was on board wit all of it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Yo Sccit, what's up with Ras Kass -- ask why he sold out
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 07:26:12 AM »
i don’t think he sold out …. a lot of people were simply confused around 2020-2021

cats like ras was on some “better safe than sorry” shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 07:51:58 AM »
i don’t think he sold out …. a lot of people were simply confused around 2020-2021

cats like ras was on some “better safe than sorry” shit

Yeah, he's so much into safety he got drunk and wrecked into a mutherfucka and I think got hit with a manslaughter charge but he wanna be safe when it come to smothering himself behind an mask, depriving himself of oxygen, injecting himself with government mandated vaxxinations, and this same "rebel" who wanna take on the government scared and hiding out at home...

...shit don't add up to me

...but if you can't get any more out of him on that note, anything else noteworthy about your time with him and recording with one of the greatest lyricists of all rhyme?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 08:26:56 AM »
Yeah, he's so much into safety he got drunk and wrecked into a mutherfucka and I think got hit with a manslaughter charge but he wanna be safe when it come to smothering himself behind an mask, depriving himself of oxygen, injecting himself with government mandated vaxxinations, and this same "rebel" who wanna take on the government scared and hiding out at home...

...shit don't add up to me

...but if you can't get any more out of him on that note, anything else noteworthy about your time with him and recording with one of the greatest lyricists of all rhyme?

damn bruh i gota say this sounds a little on the hateful side

:lulz:

what’s most noteworthy tho is that he’s a good and very humble dude .. basically did shit on gp .. and doin the video wit him n x was definitely a blast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 10:12:50 AM »

damn bruh i gota say this sounds a little on the hateful side

what you mean hate, my side was the peaceful one just wanting everybody to be free to make their own choices, his side was the mob wanting to force everyone into house arrest, not able to go to work or see family, and forced injections and behind masks. 

what’s most noteworthy tho is that he’s a good and very humble dude .. basically did shit on gp .. and doin the video wit him n x was definitely a blast

that's dope, did he show you anything as far as lyricism that you could take wit ya to elevate your game?  were you able to get him into a cipher session or anything like that

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 05:42:56 PM »
what you mean hate, my side was the peaceful one just wanting everybody to be free to make their own choices, his side was the mob wanting to force everyone into house arrest, not able to go to work or see family, and forced injections and behind masks. 

that's dope, did he show you anything as far as lyricism that you could take wit ya to elevate your game?  were you able to get him into a cipher session or anything like that

just listenin to him rhyme, u always soak up energy from
those who paved the way when u in their presence