Author Topic: KAM & DJ BATTLE CAT - POSITIVITY feat. Howard Johnson & Wyann Vaughn [video]  (Read 566 times)

killagee

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw

doggfather

battlecat is madly underrated!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Marco, Dwax-187

Okka

Dope. I can't wait to hear that Kam and Battlecat collabo album!

The following users thanked this post: Marco

RoscoeOutlaw

Dope. I can't wait to hear that Kam and Battlecat collabo album!

Are you saying theres gonna be an official album?

romson19

Yup i heard a feaw songs they did last year
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

How were they?  Classic Battlecat Westcoast beats?

gio™fugahoo

Damn kurupt needs to do a collabo album with battlecat two
Or Half by fredwreck and half by Battlecat

But dope for kam
I’m hyped for an album

dnjp4life

Cool to see Kam and Battlecat still working together.  'Trust Nobody' is one of my favourite rap tracks of all time.

Kam's voice still sound exactly as it did when he first started, a lot of rapper's voice change with age but he sounds the same as he ever did.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

Bump. Song deserves more attention.

topdogg188

Unfortunately Battlecat up there with Dr Dre in releasing albums. Hopefully this one will drop. I been waiting for Turntable Journalism, King Lou unreleased one and he was supposed to have an album with Namek but after a few singles all quite on that one.. Still if you want the classic battlecat on a whole album only Boo Ya Tribe comes to mind - Westkoastranostra - 11 tracks produced by Battlecat and 1 from Eminem. Domino probably another and Black Czer ( which doesn’t sound much like the Battlecat we know apart from the last track)

astra4322

Unfortunately Battlecat up there with Dr Dre in releasing albums. Hopefully this one will drop. I been waiting for Turntable Journalism, King Lou unreleased one and he was supposed to have an album with Namek but after a few singles all quite on that one.. Still if you want the classic battlecat on a whole album only Boo Ya Tribe comes to mind - Westkoastranostra - 11 tracks produced by Battlecat and 1 from Eminem. Domino probably another and Black Czer ( which doesn’t sound much like the Battlecat we know apart from the last track)

I Smooth 7, Dazzie Dee.

topdogg188

I bump Dazzie’s where’s the receipt and bookie stressin too. I smooth 7 i listened many years ago but I think there’s different versions with non battlecst tracks - may have to check that out again.. On discogs there was a an album from J-Thug that was produced completely by battlecat Hustlin til I fall but I couldn’t get into his rapping style.