Author Topic: Collect Call With Suge Knight, Episode 1: The Introduction  (Read 188 times)

catnip

Collect Call With Suge Knight, Episode 1: The Introduction
« on: November 02, 2023, 01:38:47 PM »

On Episode 1 of Collect Call With Suge Knight we hear Suge address a slew of characters like Mob James, Akon, Wack 100, Michael “Harry O” Harris & even Snoop Dogg! Laying to rest the many rumors and lies that he denies completely.

2:26 - James McDonald aka “Mob James” grew up in Compton and knew Suge Knight at a young age. Mob James has done many interviews over the past few years claiming to be someone Suge says he is not. Suge responds.

5:27 - Akon says Suge got knocked out by his bodyguard, here is where Suge responds and discusses the real reason he had an issue with Akon and one of his producers. Detail is a well-known music producer who was charged in 2020 with raping 5 women.

8:21 - Wack 100 is a music industry talent manager and executive who has become a social media influencer. Wack 100 has done interviews saying that he payed for Suge Knight's mother’s funeral while Suge was in prison in 2017.

19:57 - Suge is setting the record straight about people thinking Michael “Harry O” Harris started Death Row Records.

24:22 - Master P, founder of No Limit Records, signed Snoop Dogg to No Limit in 1998. Master P has said he visited Suge Knight in prison to negotiate the deal. 

25:05 -  Rapper/producer Warren G recently claimed on the Drink Champs podcast that he was going to put up the money to bail out Tupac but he said Suge Knight beat him to it.

Okka

Re: Collect Call With Suge Knight, Episode 1: The Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 06:35:08 PM »
Suge back on his bullshit! Entertaining though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Collect Call With Suge Knight, Episode 1: The Introduction
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 11:00:26 PM »
I'm Infinite trapped in a 1996.

I dream everyday that I can go back to the gangsta rap era, so obviously a guy like me lives for a podcast consisting of a collect call from Suge where he talks shit from a prison phone... life in 2023 doesn't get any better than this.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)