Author Topic: BROTHER NATURE ft. SCCIT - Who We Are  (Read 503 times)

Sccit

Re: BROTHER NATURE ft. SCCIT - Who We Are
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2023, 07:55:05 PM »
appreciate y’all peepin n droppin lines🫡

this joint flowed naturally for me.. every bar meant something, definitely not just flowin to flow.. it’ll resonate wit those who understand the perspective more

brother nature is a dope cat comin outa niagara falls, y’all should check some of his other stuff out

he really threw me the lob on this one and it was easy money from there

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2023, 05:44:47 AM »
appreciate y’all peepin n droppin lines🫡

this joint flowed naturally for me.. every bar meant something, definitely not just flowin to flow.. it’ll resonate wit those who understand the perspective more

brother nature is a dope cat comin outa niagara falls, y’all should check some of his other stuff out

he really threw me the lob on this one and it was easy money from there

I don’t get the connection why u fuccin wit dese cats or why they fuccin wit y’all I don’t see the link them is east coast headz ain’t u ridin for da west
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2023, 07:28:19 AM »
I don’t get the connection why u fuccin wit dese cats or why they fuccin wit y’all I don’t see the link them is east coast headz ain’t u ridin for da west

thought i told u on whatsapp

brother nature was a fan of torpor who connected wit me through IG over it and ended up getting a verse from me for his upcoming EP

the east in general gives the west coast major problems, no doubt…. but we still got cool cats rockin wit us nationwide. for instance, Chuck D has Lets Ride in rotation on his radio show and did the intro for the RBX album..

you’ll really dig the album cover btw

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2023, 11:39:43 AM »

Sccit