Author Topic: Collect Call With Suge Knight: “Snoop would be doing life if it wasn’t for me”  (Read 651 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

we already knew snoop pulled the trigger tho

nobody really bought the whole bodyguard angle

well now that its been said it does kind of make sense in a way that the Bodyguard or any of Snoop's lil homies would be like "yo big homie I'll take the heat, you got a lot more to lose than me, just take care of my family while I'm gone" on some shit like that
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

well now that its been said it does kind of make sense in a way that the Bodyguard or any of Snoop's lil homies would be like "yo big homie I'll take the heat, you got a lot more to lose than me, just take care of my family while I'm gone" on some shit like that

well the fact that a bodyguards job is to defend makes it much more likely to be successful with a self defense plea

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Suge was back again with episode 3 and I like Dave Mays also man I mean come on he's the guy that gave us the Source which was spectacular for more than a decade until the Eminem beef... and when he got Suge talking about 50 years of hip-hop and his mom dying hell I almost wanted to cry you saw the softer side of Sugar Bear the same that was baking a cake in my dream... got to love the the Teddy bear suge that was some great stuff

...there ain't too many real ones left and the ones that were real ain't really real no more.. but Suge gonna stay real all the way to the grave
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)