Author Topic: Snnop Dogg stop smoking!!  (Read 1371 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: Snnop Dogg stop smoking!!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2023, 01:57:03 PM »

EDIT - Daz edited his post he took out the stop snorting and a few other shots at Snoop

[/quote]

Probably because  some people called him out on it privately.
A cousin acting like an enemy🙈

At the end of the day, this is the fella that brought you into the game, opened the door for you to make a name for yourself for life
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifuge

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2023, 02:56:50 PM »
What is wrong with coke?

Fuck weed, cocaine is hueleva drug.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BJV

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2023, 03:18:16 PM »
I always wondered about the drug use that went on in the 90s by rappers who were on top but only claimed to smoke weed. Obviously there was a lot more going on at the time but it wasn't promoted in the lyrics and music like weed was. Half of Hollywood is on coke but it's rarely mentioned until another washed up celebrity decides it's time to go to rehab and come clean.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2023, 03:37:34 PM »
And Daz just posted a video on his IG story about the Doggystyle 30 year’s celebration going down tonight sponsored by Amazon Music & Streaming on Twitch.

Tagged Kurupt & Snoop but only shouted out Kurupt.🙈😀

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

F-cisco

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2023, 08:34:17 PM »
Snoop use to be a Coke dealer back in the day, and even went to jail for it. Fans shouldn’t be alarmed he dabbles in that shit.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2023, 09:51:38 PM »

EDIT - Daz edited his post he took out the stop snorting and a few other shots at Snoop

At the end of the day, this is the fella that brought you into the game, opened the door for you to make a name for yourself for life

Yeah man it’s crazy they all hate on Snoop and had beef with Snoop at some point — RBX right now, Daz, Tray Dee, LBC Crew…

…. Snoop looked out for his hood more than any human in history because it was even part of his persona.  Because we are all die hard fans we actually think fans bought Dogg Food because of Daz and Kurupt — shit that was like 300,000 of the sales the rest bought it cause they though it was Snoop’s group like it was a D12 or GUnit

..that being said when Daz had dropped Dogg Food and turned right around and producing epic history making bangers with Pac on All Eyez On Me—-he deserved to be regarded in his own right—but honestly he stilll wasn’t.  The casual fan like my brother — they all knew who Snoop was, Dre, 2pac, who Eazy E was and liked those guys but none of um knew who the fuck Daz was
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

goodyoung

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2023, 10:37:26 PM »
Why you are so sure that Missionary will be released?
Because people aare dumb and haven't learnt anything in the last 20 years

The following users thanked this post: OhMSeR

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 11:16:05 PM »
Because people aare dumb and haven't learnt anything in the last 20 years

The fact is these guys are always recording music.  Dre, Em, Snoop.  It’s not like they say “okay I have an album coming out so now I need to go to the studio.”   No they are just sitting around recording anytime and linking up at times and making songs just like you and your friends get together every now and then and hang out they get together and hang out and make songs.

Then all the fuccing idiots start saying “oh Em and Dre back in the studio making an album”, “Snoop and Dre in the studio making an album”

They just recording songs and making ideas and maybe they have an idea for an album they always got ideas—anyone can have an idea—but even Master P had a million “ideas” that he talked about in 98’ that never came out… it’s just fuccing ideas that’s all it is
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hittman2001

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2023, 04:15:13 AM »
The fact is these guys are always recording music.  Dre, Em, Snoop.  It’s not like they say “okay I have an album coming out so now I need to go to the studio.”   No they are just sitting around recording anytime and linking up at times and making songs just like you and your friends get together every now and then and hang out they get together and hang out and make songs.

Then all the fuccing idiots start saying “oh Em and Dre back in the studio making an album”, “Snoop and Dre in the studio making an album”

They just recording songs and making ideas and maybe they have an idea for an album they always got ideas—anyone can have an idea—but even Master P had a million “ideas” that he talked about in 98’ that never came out… it’s just fuccing ideas that’s all it is

The more time goes by, the more i understood it to be this way.  no different than hanging out playing video games together or something like that.  they have the tools to create music, so they do

HighEyeCue

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2023, 04:27:23 AM »

I agree...Snoop put a lot of these dudes on

but at the end of the day when you fuck with someones money, even a cousin, this is to be expected

goodyoung

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2023, 05:37:33 AM »

Exactly
People believing in this album should ask themselves where are those Mary J.Blige/Dre, Marsha/Dre, LL/Dre, Breakup 2 make up, Kanye/Dre albums at

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2023, 11:08:41 AM »
I agree...Snoop put a lot of these dudes on

but at the end of the day when you fuck with someones money, even a cousin, this is to be expected

What money though? Snoop used his money his capital to acquire a lost dead record label, that almost everyone has given up on and everything has been messed about.

To be crying about that now because he feels entitled is stupid in my opinion.

If he wanted it so bad, he could’ve bought the record label with his own money, it was changing hands for fun for years or chase it up with previous owners, his cousin bought it and instead to be patient and work it out, he’s acting like a teenager all over again
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2023, 08:31:42 PM »
Yeah man it’s crazy they all hate on Snoop and had beef with Snoop at some point — RBX right now, Daz, Tray Dee, LBC Crew…

…. Snoop looked out for his hood more than any human in history because it was even part of his persona.  Because we are all die hard fans we actually think fans bought Dogg Food because of Daz and Kurupt — shit that was like 300,000 of the sales the rest bought it cause they though it was Snoop’s group like it was a D12 or GUnit

..that being said when Daz had dropped Dogg Food and turned right around and producing epic history making bangers with Pac on All Eyez On Me—-he deserved to be regarded in his own right—but honestly he stilll wasn’t.  The casual fan like my brother — they all knew who Snoop was, Dre, 2pac, who Eazy E was and liked those guys but none of um knew who the fuck Daz was

snoop actually reached out to rbx and there’s some peace regarding the situation currently

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2023, 08:33:20 PM »
What money though? Snoop used his money his capital to acquire a lost dead record label, that almost everyone has given up on and everything has been messed about.

To be crying about that now because he feels entitled is stupid in my opinion.

If he wanted it so bad, he could’ve bought the record label with his own money, it was changing hands for fun for years or chase it up with previous owners, his cousin bought it and instead to be patient and work it out, he’s acting like a teenager all over again

i don’t think u understand how publishing money works

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2023, 12:44:10 AM »
Yeah..he quit smoking in the Metaverse
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !