Author Topic: Jimmy Iovine Sex Scandal  (Read 665 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Jimmy Iovine Sex Scandal
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2023, 09:36:54 AM »

no, because infinites jew hatred trumps his political views

:fisherlol:

so this go round, he’s on the side of the far left lbgtq, booster shots for all, blm, metoo weirdos

:francis:

Jews set up a Jewish homeland in the center of the Arab Middle East.   Do you think Trump would face any backlash if he said he was gonna carve out a homeland for whites in Central Africa.

... I know what you are are going to say, you will say.  But Judaism is a religion.  But guess what it's also a race.  And I think there would be quite a bit of backlash if Trump set up a Christian state in the middle of Saudi Arabia as well.

... but I'm not saying all your points are invalid.  I mean Palestinians seem impossible to negotiate with as they were offered peace treaties before and they wouldn't accept any comprimises, there is also the longer argument about the region never being "Palestinian" it was part of the Ottoman Empire then a British protectorate and then way way before that a Christian state and way before that a Jewish state.  Many Palestinians call for eradicating Jews from the region...

..So you have some good arguements on your side...and I hate that Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims were totally okay with the Coward-19 agenda but now they want everyone to come out against this issue that effects a small region but didn't say shit about global lockdowns, forced masks, injections

..but I can't go all the way with you on this one Sccit, as the saying goes "if you want to know who owns you find out who you are not allowed to talk about" and whatever happened to Kanye since he dare mentioned the Jews?  So there is something funny going on when things are so lopsided that Kanye gets the plug pulled on him immediately cause he says something jews don't like.

It's clear the game is rigged when you see stuff like that.  So don't try to play it like it's a globalist push against Israel when you can slander whites all day in the media and get promoted for it, but dare to say one thing about Jews and your plug gets pulled, that should tell you something, and I think you know it to be true and just don't care because it's your side with the advantage so you are like "what the hell, my side is winning and has the power"

but I'm not jewish—I'm white
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2023, 09:56:06 AM »
Jews set up a Jewish homeland in the center of the Arab Middle East.   Do you think Trump would face any backlash if he said he was gonna carve out a homeland for whites in Central Africa.

... I know what you are are going to say, you will say.  But Judaism is a religion.  But guess what it's also a race.  And I think there would be quite a bit of backlash if Trump set up a Christian state in the middle of Saudi Arabia as well.

... but I'm not saying all your points are invalid.  I mean Palestinians seem impossible to negotiate with as they were offered peace treaties before and they wouldn't accept any comprimises, there is also the longer argument about the region never being "Palestinian" it was part of the Ottoman Empire then a British protectorate and then way way before that a Christian state and way before that a Jewish state.  Many Palestinians call for eradicating Jews from the region...

..So you have some good arguements on your side...and I hate that Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims were totally okay with the Coward-19 agenda but now they want everyone to come out against this issue that effects a small region but didn't say shit about global lockdowns, forced masks, injections

..but I can't go all the way with you on this one Sccit, as the saying goes "if you want to know who owns you find out who you are not allowed to talk about" and whatever happened to Kanye since he dare mentioned the Jews?  So there is something funny going on when things are so lopsided that Kanye gets the plug pulled on him immediately cause he says something jews don't like.

It's clear the game is rigged when you see stuff like that.  So don't try to play it like it's a globalist push against Israel when you can slander whites all day in the media and get promoted for it, but dare to say one thing about Jews and your plug gets pulled, that should tell you something, and I think you know it to be true and just don't care because it's your side with the advantage so you are like "what the hell, my side is winning and has the power"

but I'm not jewish—I'm white

yes .. very dumb analogy, as judaism is a religion which ANY RACE can be a part of. and religious countries are a thing in this world. there are 22 muslim countries and only 1 jewish country.. so yea, really retarded on your behalf

as for your backup analogy, are christians indigenous to saudi arabia and only left via forced exile? since the answer is NO, your comparison, once again, makes no sense

all you have to do to understand this on a basic level is look up arabization .. after the romans exiled the indigenous population (jews) from what was then known as judea (now israel), they renamed it palestine after the jewish enemy (the phillistines) to erase jewish presence … so jews were exiled and were forced to settle all around the globe, where they were second class citizens, and once the arabs started colonizing the levant, jordanians started spilling into judea and settling there. but in between this time, many jews (including my ancestors) remained in what was then the ottoman empire and later “the british mandate of palestine” .. they were known as palestinian jews. palestinians NEVER in history had sovereignty over that land. in fact, palestinian identity didn’t even become a thing until
the 1960s lolllllll…. so yea, awful analogies, both of them.

and as you pointed out, the palestinian leaders goal is not to co-exist but rather eradicate jews from the middle-east.. they were offered 2 state solutions on multiple occasions, all which they rejected. and in 1967 when the arab world waged a war against israel, the jews (God) miraculously won and conquered even more of the land.. lots of Jews died for that, but then all of a sudden the Arabs wana come back and say “wait!! we take it back.. let us get the land you won in a war we waged against u back 😭!!!” .. straight clown shit.

and now your anti semitism comes out .. kanye is everywhere, doin better than ever LOL! .. literally the entire left is shitting on jews with no backlash in america right now. it’s literally flashbacks of how anti-semitism in nazi germany started gaining ground. but apparently infinite says you cant talk about jews when right now anti-senitism is on the rise and islamphobia is dwindling in comparison. celebrities, news channels, social media.. its everywhere and nothing is happening to anyone.

so your neo nazi talking points rooted in your inherent will to dislike jews not only are invalid, but more so telling on who u actually are as a person.

cursed.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2023, 06:37:50 PM »
Sccit says Kanye is everywhere doing everything  ;D

Now you’re just straight up lying bro find one person to agree with you on that statement even your homie Doggie won’t say that
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2023, 06:42:26 PM »
Sccit says Kanye is everywhere doing everything  ;D

Now you’re just straight up lying bro find one person to agree with you on that statement even your homie Doggie won’t say that

siavash is literally the one who pointed that out to me lmaooooo

i know u stuck in the middle of nowhere, but all u gota do is google kanye n click news to see he’s still in headlines daily

:snoop: