Author Topic: Suge Collect Call Episode 4 (Puff, Interscope, Pac/Snoop)  (Read 756 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Suge Collect Call Episode 4 (Puff, Interscope, Pac/Snoop)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 10:05:50 AM »
I didn’t understand I thought he was gonna link Keefe D with Puffy for 2pacs murder but he comes with something implicating Snoop??  Like Snoop had a radio on him and somewhat involved??

I don’t know I need a breakdown of it or to listen again there was a lot there but you right he didn’t disappoint

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Young Old Head

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 11:13:02 AM »
This shit is like a real life "gangsta" soap opera :grumpy: hella pathetic at this point. These sad fucks (mainly Suge and Daz) are 50+ year old millionaires still talking shit about each other (and others) in public, smh...

Cash Money Blood Gang

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 01:16:08 PM »
This shit is like a real life "gangsta" soap opera :grumpy: hella pathetic at this point. These sad fucks (mainly Suge and Daz) are 50+ year old millionaires still talking shit about each other (and others) in public, smh...

It is pathetic, shows their mindset.

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 06:37:32 PM »
He said everyone knows Pac helped Snoop out by putting him on All Eyez On Me … you can’t tell now cuz everyone dick rides.. but Snoop and Dre was not only the reason that album had hype it was equivalent to 50s hype they brought the attention to PAC

He wasn’t the PAC everyone knew now .. it was so needed for that album to be a success thst it was even in the contracts that Dre and Snoop had features on the album to make Pac sign

He made them out that in the contract, as Death Row was known for not clearing appearances

He likes and loves to twist the past as much as Daz and Snoop or who ever as a fan i remember that shit

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 08:16:15 PM »
if anyone doesn’t realize by now that suge is 100% trollin wit whatever comes out his mouth then………

Mat

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 04:33:42 AM »
Calling Suge a Millionare is a stretch lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 06:20:52 AM »

I applaud it.. Suge stayin down and keepin it true... whatever happened to that... you on the other hand applaud sellouts and fully supported the globalist (fake globe) agenda of masks, vaxx, lockdowns

which is ironic cause the 90's mantra was keepin it real so why don't you applaud when a homie like Suge actually keeps it real according to the shit they rapped about?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 06:23:24 AM »
if anyone doesn’t realize by now that suge is 100% trollin wit whatever comes out his mouth then………

I said this is the last thread.. it's all playin the dozens... it's just a game of playin the dozens in the hood.. talkin shit.. intimidating his enemies, settling scores, sending out subliminals, boosting his street cred, and so on.. which is pretty much a lot of what 90's rap was all about

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 06:26:27 AM »
Calling Suge a Millionare is a stretch lol

Yeah.. a full story on Suges bank account alone is worthy of it's own novel and documentary

...this guy basically made a living off of extortion and still is... but fucc I'm stuck in 1996 so I can't help but love Suge that was the last time the world made sense to me...

I even noticed the other day now that I'm a big boxing fan that Tyson also went down to Hollyfield just a few days before that Doggfather album came out.  That Doggfather album was the pivotal moment because it was like Pac died, Dre left, and Suge was headed for the slammer--but yet miraculously 7 Day Theory was still next level--then suddenly a few days later Tyson goes down to Hollyfield, Snoop's album bricks--it's all connected.  (It's like if Tyson wins that fight, and Snoop delivers, it's like my life could've continued on normal)

and my life has never made sense since.

Young Old Head

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 07:05:13 AM »
I applaud it.. Suge stayin down and keepin it true... whatever happened to that... you on the other hand applaud sellouts and fully supported the globalist (fake globe) agenda of masks, vaxx, lockdowns

which is ironic cause the 90's mantra was keepin it real so why don't you applaud when a homie like Suge actually keeps it real according to the shit they rapped about?

Of course u applaud it. This is the only thing that keeps u alive: staying in the past, gossiping, making up shit (how in the fuck would u know what i support? We never interacted with each other apart from a few posts on this forum), hating on everything new, ignoring the change of times, let alone evolving/maturing.

How's shading people that helped u become who u r "keepin it real"? Talking shit about each other when in fact u weren't shit if it wasn't for these guys.

Sums it up perfectly, lol

Cash Money Blood Gang

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 07:38:22 AM »
Of course u applaud it. This is the only thing that keeps u alive: staying in the past, gossiping, making up shit (how in the fuck would u know what i support? We never interacted with each other apart from a few posts on this forum), hating on everything new, ignoring the change of times, let alone evolving/maturing.

How's shading people that helped u become who u r "keepin it real"? Talking shit about each other when in fact u weren't shit if it wasn't for these guys.

Sums it up perfectly, lol

okay so you didn't support the things I mentioned?

Young Old Head

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2023, 09:43:37 AM »
okay so you didn't support the things I mentioned?

Off topic af + none of ur mf business bro. But I don't support any questionable agendas.

Cash Money Blood Gang

mtbsm

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2023, 01:31:17 PM »
i dont want head but you can clean my toilets - suge always had jokes.

soopa-man

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2023, 02:22:02 PM »
Yeah.. a full story on Suges bank account alone is worthy of it's own novel and documentary

...this guy basically made a living off of extortion and still is... but fucc I'm stuck in 1996 so I can't help but love Suge that was the last time the world made sense to me...

I even noticed the other day now that I'm a big boxing fan that Tyson also went down to Hollyfield just a few days before that Doggfather album came out.  That Doggfather album was the pivotal moment because it was like Pac died, Dre left, and Suge was headed for the slammer--but yet miraculously 7 Day Theory was still next level--then suddenly a few days later Tyson goes down to Hollyfield, Snoop's album bricks--it's all connected.  (It's like if Tyson wins that fight, and Snoop delivers, it's like my life could've continued on normal)

Crazy shit but for me it was reverse it was hard to see the West low, I mean Bow Down is the best WS album with balls still gives me goosebumps with the attitude and production on that album they stood with reason

For the Makaveli album it was so much more special his death surrounded that album the title the “Suge shot him” the beef, the biggie death

Doggfather I felt had a lot of stress  a lot subliminals (Suge stealing some inmates escap some won’t, the court case win it made it feel like he was bragging about being free  on murder but arrogantly playing cool about it with his flow)

Then there was the time delay … in my opinion albums lived longer back then, you went back and really listened

While PAC just got more mysterious others got a more stale

The only album I feel had that potential was Tha Last Meal (the bootleg was hard as fuck, Hoodtraps, Y’all Gon Miss me, Issues, Sunshine, you can feel the stress paranoia and anxiety coming through and Kokane made the hooks even darker with the Someone’s sleeping in my bed … )

Lyrics for sure go a long way