Author Topic: Suge Collect Call Episode 4 (Puff, Interscope, Pac/Snoop)  (Read 755 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Suge Collect Call Episode 4 (Puff, Interscope, Pac/Snoop)
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2023, 06:15:51 PM »
Off topic af + none of ur mf business bro. But I don't support any questionable agendas.

Lol the fact you can’t answer the question actually answers the question..

…none of your damn business might be an appropriate answer if I asked your moms phone number (what is it by the way?) but thanks to your side medical information is no longer private and there’s forced compliance
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2023, 06:24:06 PM »

Crazy shit but for me it was reverse it was hard to see the West low, I mean Bow Down is the best WS album with balls still gives me goosebumps with the attitude and production on that album they stood with reason

For the Makaveli album it was so much more special his death surrounded that album the title the “Suge shot him” the beef, the biggie death

Doggfather I felt had a lot of stress  a lot subliminals (Suge stealing some inmates escap some won’t, the court case win it made it feel like he was bragging about being free  on murder but arrogantly playing cool about it with his flow)

Then there was the time delay … in my opinion albums lived longer back then, you went back and really listened

While PAC just got more mysterious others got a more stale

The only album I feel had that potential was Tha Last Meal (the bootleg was hard as fuck, Hoodtraps, Y’all Gon Miss me, Issues, Sunshine, you can feel the stress paranoia and anxiety coming through and Kokane made the hooks even darker with the Someone’s sleeping in my bed … )

Lyrics for sure go a long way

Nice post homie, dope you remember those times…I can still remember the week 7 Day Theory came out and seeing an album in the store at the mall and having to double check with the clerk that it was indeed the new 2pac album because it was so mysterious and then playing it and still not knowing for sure if it was like a legit 2pac release, it was over my head and ahead of its time—but one thing was for sure “Hail Mary” bumped like a mutherfucker!!!  And it was like Pac was speaking from the grave..Pac went next level and nobody has been back to that level since (though Em had quite a run from 99-2002)

…maybe if my father had not been an anonymous donor and I’d had a more accurate sense of self I wouldn’t have turned into a zombie just because the Doggfather album flopped… because looking back there was still so much dope and inspiring music (and late 90’s was still a good era in america the bulls won more championships I had some nice girls at school I let pass by, I had money in those days from my perceived biological father) that came out even after the Doggfather flopped but I was a fucking retard and would go buy shit at the stores like the new Ja Rule, Jay Z, or DMX album, or No Limit like I was in the habit of buying whatever was the big record and I wasn’t digging deep enough to find the gems

Young Old Head

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2023, 03:06:38 AM »
Lol the fact you can’t answer the question actually answers the question..

…none of your damn business might be an appropriate answer if I asked your moms phone number (what is it by the way?) but thanks to your side medical information is no longer private and there’s forced compliance

LMAO

Bro, I actually answered the question. Take it how u want it, I couldn't care less. Ur views and opinions r null and void anyway, Mr. Flat Earther :)
"Forced compliance", the irony... Nobody's obliged to give out any medical information to u – this is a fuckin rap forum and I don't even know, LOL. Hence none of ur gahdamn business ::)

Cash Money Blood Gang

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2023, 05:09:32 AM »
LMAO

Bro, I actually answered the question. Take it how u want it, I couldn't care less. Ur views and opinions r null and void anyway, Mr. Flat Earther :)
"Forced compliance", the irony... Nobody's obliged to give out any medical information to u – this is a fuckin rap forum and I don't even know, LOL. Hence none of ur gahdamn business ::)

I wasn't asking for your medical information bloke that's for nerds like you that wore masks and are double boosted... I asked for your mom's number

MakCorleone

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2023, 07:51:39 AM »
Suge is leaning towards the Lil Half Dead theory, now that topic would be interesting for him to touch.
Also, the Biggie connection to the Pac murder mentioning to the Long Kiss Goodnight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 11:12:00 PM »
Okay but this Puffy being gay thing, nobody has ever said exactly... it's all just rumor.  Same with the Will Smith thing.  There's like 1,000 of those spam video shorts popping up on youtube every day but nobody clearly stating what the story is.  All just spam

And what did he say about Biggie Long Kiss Goodnight, I didn't catch that part