Author Topic: Doggystyle Differences & MORE  (Read 1681 times)

Sccit

Re: Doggystyle Differences & MORE
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2023, 08:56:34 AM »
Actually that video you display above is showing the opposite.  It's clear who is in the weaker position and who is in the position of authority.  The person on the Jewish side is bullying the person on the opposite end and putting her totally on the defensive and once more displaying the dominant position of jews in society, government, and media.

only the people saying it’s ok to call for the genocide of jews depending on context are the people running harvard, penn state, and MIT aka dominant positions of society

and there was no consequences

but you can bet your bottom dollar that if there was a call for the genocide of transsexuals or the genocide of black people, they would adamantly say “of course that’s not ok!!!” and immediately put an end to it

the fact that u cant acknowledge this shows where u stand on the current attack on jews by the blm contingent and the radical left

:ohwell:

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2023, 09:26:25 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »
I’ve heard way more people in US media call for a leveling of Palestine than I’ve heard people call for the genocide of the Jews. 

In fact one just recently Pastor Greg Locke he’s a very popular Christian preacher in America with many followers openly states on his Twitter—level Palestine and turn it into a cement block and be done with it—later I’ll find the link.

Anyway he can openly make such statements without any fear of reprecussions or losing followers in his church but if the opposite statement was made by a church leader I guarantee he’d be finished tomorrow.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2023, 10:42:51 AM »
I’ve heard way more people in US media call for a leveling of Palestine than I’ve heard people call for the genocide of the Jews. 

In fact one just recently Pastor Greg Locke he’s a very popular Christian preacher in America with many followers openly states on his Twitter—level Palestine and turn it into a cement block and be done with it—later I’ll find the link.

Anyway he can openly make such statements without any fear of reprecussions or losing followers in his church but if the opposite statement was made by a church leader I guarantee he’d be finished tomorrow.

i love how you’re avoiding everything i’m pointing out and start talking about some random far-right trump supporting pastor who you’d typically rock with if he wasn’t pro-israel lolllllll

but the leaders of universities like harvard are meaningless and the thousands of rallies calling for the extermination of jews all across america you wont comment on lollllll

newsflash, i know u haven’t been in america in a while but absolutely nothing is happening to those calling for a genocide on jews.. which i just proved and you have trouble admitting

because u are now officially BLM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2023, 11:16:12 AM »

it’s pretty fucked up to not acknowledge that jews are under attack by the liberals in america when you claim to be a friend of a jew

actually, when you see stuff like this:

and you know if it was against any other minority group, these people would all be fired instantly

but since it’s against jews, it’s ok …… how you don’t understand that the lack of solidarity in a time like this will expose you is beyond me

That lady was forced to resign from her job.  If anyone says negative about Jews they get fired.  And yet you say the media is biased against Jews.  LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2023, 11:21:02 AM »

All i'm saying is study how gravitational boost works for spacecraft, and how you can look through your very own telescope and see with your very own eyes a spherical moon and the rotation of said moon, as well as planets.  None of this is possible with a flat earth theory.

Not sure what you mean about the gravitational force of a space rocket.  There's no such thing as gravity.  Items only fall if they are more dense than the media that surrounds it.  For example a baloon is less dense than the medium that surrounds it so it goes up, but a pencil is more dense than the air around it so it goes down.  And by the way we live in water.  Like humidity for example, and the water particles travel back up to the clouds it's just so light you don't always see it but you do see it when there is fog. 

So some objects float in water, while some sink.  The only thing that matters is the medium that surrounds it determines if it goes up or down.  Gravity is a lie.  Even google says it's just a theory.

As for the moon.  Why are the craters all in the same place.  You can use your telescope 1,000 years from now and the craters will all still be in the same place.  That's because asteroids hitting a rock of the moon is all a lie.  What do you think, they used to hit and create craters but suddenly just stopped?  It's all a freaking hoax man.

This video will disprove your claim above about the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4JPg6CS9Vu1x/

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2023, 11:47:54 AM »
That lady was forced to resign from her job.  If anyone says negative about Jews they get fired.  And yet you say the media is biased against Jews.  LOL

nope .. only 1 out of 3 stepped down on their own accord (not fired)

but imagine if it was a call for genocide of black people being questioned

what would the response be during the hearing? and if the response wasn’t “that’s unacceptable” would 2 outa 3 still be holding their position??

anyways, your position is clear .. no need to further discuss

:francis:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2023, 05:56:30 PM »
Not sure what you mean about the gravitational force of a space rocket.  There's no such thing as gravity.  Items only fall if they are more dense than the media that surrounds it.  For example a baloon is less dense than the medium that surrounds it so it goes up, but a pencil is more dense than the air around it so it goes down.  And by the way we live in water.  Like humidity for example, and the water particles travel back up to the clouds it's just so light you don't always see it but you do see it when there is fog. 

So some objects float in water, while some sink.  The only thing that matters is the medium that surrounds it determines if it goes up or down.  Gravity is a lie.  Even google says it's just a theory.

As for the moon.  Why are the craters all in the same place.  You can use your telescope 1,000 years from now and the craters will all still be in the same place.  That's because asteroids hitting a rock of the moon is all a lie.  What do you think, they used to hit and create craters but suddenly just stopped?  It's all a freaking hoax man.

This video will disprove your claim above about the moon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4JPg6CS9Vu1x/

Glad to see Hulk Hogan on your list of gurus.  Must've said plenty of prayers and ate lots of vitamins growing up.  Were you crushed when Ultimate Warrior destroyed him at Wrestlemania 6?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2023, 07:13:27 PM »
Glad to see Hulk Hogan on your list of gurus.  Must've said plenty of prayers and ate lots of vitamins growing up.  Were you crushed when Ultimate Warrior destroyed him at Wrestlemania 6?

I loved Hogan, but they were really building up Warrior at that time and trying to pass the crown to him to carry the industry.  I was kind of just along for the ride so whatever Vince was doing with the WWF I was eating it up.  I wasn't like sitting back and questioning the moves that Vince was making, I was just enjoying the show.  So I loved Hogan, but I also loved Warrior.  When Savage was a good guy with Megapowers I loved Savage, when he turned heal and him and Hogan beefed then I also took Savage as the bad guy. 

The problem for me was when I got a bit older and the story lines became a bit too extreme even for WWF standards.  I mean, I enjoyed them at least sort of pretending to be real.  Eventually they came out and admitted it was all fake and just for entertainment, but I was a fan in that final period where they were still kind of, sort of trying to pretend it was real.  When the Undertaker started his rise that was when they lost me.  That was way to extreme, some guy who is supposedly from the dead and puts his victims in a coffin, and they had like Doink the Clown who was some kind of magician and Seargent Slaughter goes from being the ultimate patriot to the most staunch Iraq supporter overnight to coincide with the Gulf War.  That was when they lost me, between Wrestlemania 6 and Wrestlemania 7.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2023, 09:33:08 PM »
damn guess mrs. magill didn’t lose her job after all

“Magill will remain a tenured faculty member at Penn's Carey Law School.”

infinite takes another L wit his “the Jews!” conspiracy theories

meanwhile, in reality

everybody wit half a brain can see jews are currently under attack by the far left liberals at the moment

but half infinites brain still stuck up in 1996

deezamn

bd94s10

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2023, 10:30:45 AM »
"It’s funny cause back then it was nothing special just another random weekend at a friends house but then you look back and it was like one of the greatest nights ever going 12 rounds 🥊 with my best friend and listening to Doggystyle front to back over and over…."

Real talk! Thanks everyone for the good word and checking it out! I try to get better in every video! More to come!!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2023, 02:18:03 PM »
"It’s funny cause back then it was nothing special just another random weekend at a friends house but then you look back and it was like one of the greatest nights ever going 12 rounds 🥊 with my best friend and listening to Doggystyle front to back over and over…."

Real talk! Thanks everyone for the good word and checking it out! I try to get better in every video! More to come!!!

Oh were you the one that beat him up when you were younger listening to Doggystyle?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2023, 12:27:37 AM »
Oh were you the one that beat him up when you were younger listening to Doggystyle?

It wasn't my face that hurt, it was actually my arms that were trembling by the 12th round, I could barely move them from all the punches I'd thrown—and that was the real reason I lost the fight.  I couldn't hit effectively in the later rounds due to fatigue.

As I was saying, that's the fun part of boxing when you are 11 years old.  You can punch get punched in the face or the stomach and the punching power of an 11 year old is really going to knock you out.  In fact, the thing that I learned most from that fight was how tired a fighters arms can get boxing.  I'd watched a few big fights on paper view, like I saw the Hollyfield/Bowe fight where the parachute guy crashed the ring, lol.  I still remember being at a big watch party my friends parents took us to.  It was all adults and we were the only kids.  And it ended up being a historic night (but for the wrong reasons).  Then my grandfather used to watch those nationally televised fights around the Sugar Ray Leonard era.  But mostly you thought boxing was like Rocky, so you would yell at the screen, "Just hit him!!"  And you never take into account fatigue or how tired a boxers arms can get by the later rounds. 

I became a big fan of boxing back in 2019 I started taking it up as my number 1 hobby.  I read Tyson's autobiography, I read the Cus D'Amato biography that Tyson wrote (which I highly recommend), and I read Teddy Atlas' autobiography, Tyson Fury's autobiography, Sugar Ray Leonard's autobiography, etc.  I also started taking boxing classes.  One instructor I had would let us get in the ring and spar with him at the end of class.  But he would always go easy on us, and it would just be like a couple minutes of sparring to practice something that he had taught us during class.  Nothing like the 12 Rounds I did bumping Snoop's solo debut on repeat (no skips) after it was released. 

It's like if you love basketball.  There might have been a pickup basketball game that you can remember when you were a kid that got so intense and went so long, that even though it wasn't an official game without real refs and a timekeeper, it could have just been in someone's driveway, but in your memory it felt like you were playing in Game 7 of the NBA Finals. 

Tony Trey

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2023, 07:06:30 AM »
Wow. How the hell did a discussion of Doggystyle turn into a debate on Jews and Palestinians? Either way, I'm tired of hearing from either side frankly. Israelis have been blaming Palestinians for starting everything for like 6 decades. Palestinians have been blaming Israelis for starting everything for like 6 decades. It's the goddamn Hatfields and McCoys. No one really remembers how it all started. The people that do are dead or dying out. And neither side is willing to say, "You know what? We've both done fucked up things to each other. Maybe it's time start over by admitting we've both been the perpetrator and the victim simultaneously." Until they're willing to do that, I don't want any American lives or tax dollars being wasted in this apparently unending fight.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2023, 02:29:21 AM »
Wow. How the hell did a discussion of Doggystyle turn into a debate on Jews and Palestinians? Either way, I'm tired of hearing from either side frankly. Israelis have been blaming Palestinians for starting everything for like 6 decades. Palestinians have been blaming Israelis for starting everything for like 6 decades. It's the goddamn Hatfields and McCoys. No one really remembers how it all started. The people that do are dead or dying out. And neither side is willing to say, "You know what? We've both done fucked up things to each other. Maybe it's time start over by admitting we've both been the perpetrator and the victim simultaneously." Until they're willing to do that, I don't want any American lives or tax dollars being wasted in this apparently unending fight.

You started by saying, "how the hell did this turn into a Jews and Palestine debate? and then proceeded to further the debate on Irael/Palestine.