Author Topic: MARSHA AMBROSIUS - CASABLANCO (New Album Coming Soon)  (Read 2584 times)

rivoli

Re: MARSHA AMBROSIUS - CASABLANCO (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 08:49:14 AM »
not me... big fan since Floetry era

same here

rivoli

The following users thanked this post: Matty, jman91331

astra4322

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2024, 07:10:56 AM »
She talks about album for some years.

rivoli

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2024, 07:53:40 AM »
Yeah, so you know it’s going to be great!!

It drops in the summer

jman91331

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2024, 10:03:57 AM »
I personally can't wait. I think Dre can really stretch his wings on this and do crazy shit with the orchestras and such he has at his disposal that you can't really pull off doing hip-hop. The last whole r&b we head Dre produce top to bottom was Michelle and that was dope for its time. Plus with him saying it's some of his best work, I'm in!

topdogg188

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2024, 10:50:15 AM »
Truth Hurts? ;D

jman91331

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2024, 12:05:32 PM »
Truth Hurts? ;D
Dre mixed majority of Truth Hurts album but he only actually only produced 3-4 songs, Marsha's supposedly is Dre top to bottom.

mtbsm

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2024, 06:21:16 PM »
I personally can't wait. I think Dre can really stretch his wings on this and do crazy shit with the orchestras and such he has at his disposal that you can't really pull off doing hip-hop. The last whole r&b we head Dre produce top to bottom was Michelle and that was dope for its time. Plus with him saying it's some of his best work, I'm in!

42 to 44 min marker real interesting. Talk about inspiration and goal of album, potentially some samples.

Jay_J

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2024, 01:25:53 PM »
Dre mixed majority of Truth Hurts album but he only actually only produced 3-4 songs, Marsha's supposedly is Dre top to bottom.

Top to bottom means icu

Zeccy

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2024, 10:31:13 PM »

soopa-man

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 07:31:37 PM »
Read a interview not long ago with dem jointz and he said him and Kanye built the sound of the album with Dre
And they connected like that (dem jointz has credits on a few of Kanye songs now as well)

Makes you wonder what he actually does he doesn’t play instruments and or samples but he engineers and coaches vocals on talent

It was a Dre and Kanye album with just Dre mixing only and his Team making beats, I guess