Author Topic: Song 2pac recorded shot in 94' nobody ever talks about--with Little Shawn  (Read 543 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Song is actually dope, and Little Shawn had a nice flow and a nice single/video back in the day "I Made Love"--he wasn't a total no-name in the game.  This is the song that Shawn and 2pac did that day I assume because Pac was going to record with Little Shawn

https://youtu.be/VStI9fEFEeo?si=i0aAZw6KDHW0Q7ck
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Song 2pac recorded shot in 94' nobody ever talks about--with Little Shawn
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 05:38:32 AM »
Song is actually dope, and Little Shawn had a nice flow and a nice single/video back in the day "I Made Love"--he wasn't a total no-name in the game.  This is the song that Shawn and 2pac did that day I assume because Pac was going to record with Little Shawn

https://youtu.be/VStI9fEFEeo?si=i0aAZw6KDHW0Q7ck

Pac’s verse is so badly mixed in and off beat on this I can’t even listen to it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 08:50:12 AM »
Pac’s verse is so badly mixed in and off beat on this I can’t even listen to it.

maybe the track is fan made and wasn't actually completed in the studio...

.. but they always kind of described Lil' Shawn back in the day as a nobody and I thought he was just like one of Big's homies and nothing more.. which in a way he was... and 2pac played him out in interviews as long some cat he was only working with cause they were giving him like 30,000 Cash or something like that and Pac said he needed the money at the time

but I was watching old BET Rap City episodes from back in the day and his video for "I Made Love" came up and it was one of the best songs and yet another gem I dug up from the old days that I totally missed back when it dropped in real time.  I mean the dude actually has an ill flow and swag...

..Then he has that great Drink Champs episode where he explains his side of the story of what went down with the 2pac incident and it turns out this cat Little Shawn was big time heavy in the streets and did some serious time behind bars and he actually says he never rapped about living that life, he says something like "since I was really living that life I didn't want to put my business out there on record", but he actually seems like a legit dude, very genuine cat in the interview.  I posted the video of his song that was on radio in 93/94 and then I'll post the Drink Champs episode

https://youtu.be/Op40rpMNEYM?si=X26uCcgyQLfbhFqe

then this is the Drink Champs episode from not too long ago

https://youtu.be/QDs_YbI-LKg?si=3dWipHK9jh1pGDIk
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 08:11:39 AM »
maybe the track is fan made and wasn't actually completed in the studio...

.. but they always kind of described Lil' Shawn back in the day as a nobody and I thought he was just like one of Big's homies and nothing more.. which in a way he was... and 2pac played him out in interviews as long some cat he was only working with cause they were giving him like 30,000 Cash or something like that and Pac said he needed the money at the time

but I was watching old BET Rap City episodes from back in the day and his video for "I Made Love" came up and it was one of the best songs and yet another gem I dug up from the old days that I totally missed back when it dropped in real time.  I mean the dude actually has an ill flow and swag...

..Then he has that great Drink Champs episode where he explains his side of the story of what went down with the 2pac incident and it turns out this cat Little Shawn was big time heavy in the streets and did some serious time behind bars and he actually says he never rapped about living that life, he says something like "since I was really living that life I didn't want to put my business out there on record", but he actually seems like a legit dude, very genuine cat in the interview.  I posted the video of his song that was on radio in 93/94 and then I'll post the Drink Champs episode

https://youtu.be/Op40rpMNEYM?si=X26uCcgyQLfbhFqe

then this is the Drink Champs episode from not too long ago

https://youtu.be/QDs_YbI-LKg?si=3dWipHK9jh1pGDIk

Yeah this is a fan made mix.  Pac never recorded on this track. 

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 11:06:50 AM »
2Pac did appear on this track and it was the night he got shot. If you believe in multiple 2Pac's, the industry wanted to ruin his name. So they used one of the body doubles who sounds like 2Pac with like a slicked back voice and sort of a lisp to rap about molestation on the song with Lil Shawn. He did 2 for MATW songs, 3 for All Eyez On Me, and 2 for Makaveli. Not sure if the songs were ever published. But its the truth.  Then he did like two more songs that actually you have. Pote Me is one. Dead Men All On Eyes is the other. I had copies of the masters and had them turned in as evidence.