Author Topic: Everyone reveal yourself  (Read 536 times)

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
Re:Everyone reveal yourself
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2003, 04:38:02 PM »
<<<---master splinter...aka...billy ocean...aka...seal tha original scarface....earl cambell...aka...yao ming..aka...tha real reason football is back in houston....44 shitspitter!!!!!!

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2003, 06:40:09 PM »
What racial talk? Just because I hate niggers, jews and irish people. FUCK YOU....etc...

LoL @ you. I never said anything racist, and you orgasmed at the mere idea of me being a Confederate. I schooled you, you changed your name.

plus Kain77 was stealing my identity
you only read what you like?

Shutup Pussy Owen

Your the one who changed his ScreenName because someone found out that girl in your avatar wasn't your real girlfriend and that she was actually an American actress....

it took you weeks to come back from that one.........and when you finally returned we all clowned the shit out of you......and now all you can do is post meaningless threads as a
Confederate skinhead wannabe with your gay Confederate President fagget screen name

and remember Hitler would have ordered the immediate death of your anemic blood disorder ridden ass

:)

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2003, 08:38:25 PM »
Took me weeks? What weeks? Please show me these weeks. I was obviously asleep during them, because I don't remember them.

As for Hallee, repeatedly I asked for proof - it is on the shoulders of the prosecution to prove me guilty - and you did not provide any.

As for Jeff Davis himself; well, I schooled you and proved you to be an idiot when I told you the undoctored truth about the civil war. You're an ignorant bigheaded bitch.

"And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so"

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2003, 01:16:29 AM »
Stop teasing him about having an imaginary girlfriend. I'm sure there is a perfect explanation.... well maybe not...