Author Topic: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread  (Read 814 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread
« on: January 17, 2024, 09:27:28 AM »
I don't get the whole Katt Williams thing.  Somebodies going to have to explain it to me.  Only thing I can say that was cool about the new episode was that Reggie opened his latest show saying that "Suge has to say something about Katt because everyone is talking about Katt right now", and then Suge one-upped him and everybody else and didn't just speak on Katt he actually had Katt William on the call.

Other than that, I didn't understand anything.  All I see is all these blerbs all over the net about how much of a rebel Katt is and how he's saying so much controversial stuff—but I haven't heard him say anything controversial.  I have heard nothing from him that seemed like a big deal at all. 

So what is causing all the stir?  What is all the fuss about Katt Williams. 

worst episode
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mtbsm

Re: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 09:40:08 AM »
interview with shay shay check it out. 2.5 hrs but great.

re suge, katt mentions suge came to him wanting, what it sounded like, some basic spiritual life guidance. so they became friends.

not gonna listen to this suge call if you're saying its no good...last one was awful

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 11:55:20 AM »

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 06:41:44 PM »

Ohhhhhh okay…… nope, still don’t get it lit.

Again, can somebody tell me what the guy said that is a big deal.  It’s like some sort of salesman trick where you keep telling me how amazed I’m going to be by a product but never actually say what is amazing about it.

“This product will knock your socks off.  It changed lives.  Listen to this testimonial from all these famous people.  Blah blah blah!”

Okay, again can somebody explain it to me like I’m a 2 year old

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 02:38:04 AM »
Okay, so it's official then.  Katt Williams didn't say anything.  Because nobody can actually tell me what the guy said that is soooooo controversial that it sent shockwaves and "broke the internet".  I keep seeing that Katt Williams "broke the internet" and nobody can say in their own words what the guy said that is a big deal.

It's an old salesman trick, "This shocking new technology, is turning heads around the world, and has all the people talking" and blah blah blah blah----and then you keep waiting for what it is and never find it.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 06:57:25 AM »
Okay, so it's official then.  Katt Williams didn't say anything.  Because nobody can actually tell me what the guy said that is soooooo controversial that it sent shockwaves and "broke the internet".  I keep seeing that Katt Williams "broke the internet" and nobody can say in their own words what the guy said that is a big deal.

It's an old salesman trick, "This shocking new technology, is turning heads around the world, and has all the people talking" and blah blah blah blah----and then you keep waiting for what it is and never find it.

he just shitted on a buncha comedians he has beef wit

controversy sells…. it’s not some huge conspiracy lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 07:05:15 AM »

he just shitted on a buncha comedians he has beef wit

controversy sells…. it’s not some huge conspiracy lol

no that's not it... see.. you still didn't tell me what he said.  So he disparages some other comedians and that "breaks the internet".  What did he say about them exactly that was so unbelievable that I need to treat this guy like he's some hero and modern day outlaw James Dean, John Wayne, and the Reincarnation of 2pac.

Not to mention, do you know how him and Suge met?  His dumbass said to Suge, "I heard you killed 2pac."  Like he was challenging Suge.  Then Suge actually gives him props for it as if Katt is standing up for 2pac.  This is wrong on so many levels.  #1 it is retarded and shows he's an idiot if he thinks you are going to arrange a set up to have a guy get shot in the passenger seat of your car while you are next to him behind the wheel and they fill up your front seats with dozens of bullets and you take one of them to the dome.

Of course we have a lot of fuccin retarded hip-hop heads that believe that shit.  One of which I'm even a fan of which is the late Proof said the same shit to Suge when he met Suge and Suge went crazy in fact I think there's some video that was on youtube of him squaring up to fight some cats who said that to him in a mall or something.  So now all the sudden it's okay with Suge for someon to suggest he killed 2pac?? 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 08:23:03 AM »
no that's not it... see.. you still didn't tell me what he said.  So he disparages some other comedians and that "breaks the internet".  What did he say about them exactly that was so unbelievable that I need to treat this guy like he's some hero and modern day outlaw James Dean, John Wayne, and the Reincarnation of 2pac.

Not to mention, do you know how him and Suge met?  His dumbass said to Suge, "I heard you killed 2pac."  Like he was challenging Suge.  Then Suge actually gives him props for it as if Katt is standing up for 2pac.  This is wrong on so many levels.  #1 it is retarded and shows he's an idiot if he thinks you are going to arrange a set up to have a guy get shot in the passenger seat of your car while you are next to him behind the wheel and they fill up your front seats with dozens of bullets and you take one of them to the dome.

Of course we have a lot of fuccin retarded hip-hop heads that believe that shit.  One of which I'm even a fan of which is the late Proof said the same shit to Suge when he met Suge and Suge went crazy in fact I think there's some video that was on youtube of him squaring up to fight some cats who said that to him in a mall or something.  So now all the sudden it's okay with Suge for someon to suggest he killed 2pac??

He didn't say anything of relevance, so just stop worrying about it and move on.  I swear, when did people get so hung up on what 'so and so' thinks about 'so and so' and who said what about whom?  Gossiping like a bunch of little girls.  I guess it's the social media age that people care about this kind of shit. 

Surprised you are so invested in this, considering you're stuck in 1996, cause this kind of girl talk gossip wasn't cool back then either. 

Taylor Swift showing up at a football game also broke the internet so that should tell you what kind of morons are interested in this type of stuff. Don't sink so low that you are a part of that crowd. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 09:41:31 AM »
He didn't say anything of relevance, so just stop worrying about it and move on.  I swear, when did people get so hung up on what 'so and so' thinks about 'so and so' and who said what about whom?  Gossiping like a bunch of little girls.  I guess it's the social media age that people care about this kind of shit. 

Surprised you are so invested in this, considering you're stuck in 1996, cause this kind of girl talk gossip wasn't cool back then either. 

Taylor Swift showing up at a football game also broke the internet so that should tell you what kind of morons are interested in this type of stuff. Don't sink so low that you are a part of that crowd.

that's a bit of a paradoxical statement to say, "For somebody so hung up on 1996 I can't believe you are this invested in Suge Knight collect call"

::)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 09:56:38 AM »
that's a bit of a paradoxical statement to say, "For somebody so hung up on 1996 I can't believe you are this invested in Suge Knight collect call"

::)

No, i was questioning why you were so invested in what Katt Williams said about different people in the industry and why you cared so much about it 'breaking the internet'.  Why does one person's opinion of different celebrities matter so much to you?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 10:48:20 AM »
No, i was questioning why you were so invested in what Katt Williams said about different people in the industry and why you cared so much about it 'breaking the internet'.  Why does one person's opinion of different celebrities matter so much to you?

Because—I never moved on from 1996 so Suge's Collect Call's are the highlight of my life right now and I was really disappointed by the last episode  :'(

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 10:58:58 AM »
Because—I never moved on from 1996 so Suge's Collect Call's are the highlight of my life right now and I was really disappointed by the last episode  :'(

Oh yeah i completely understand that.  I've been disappointed as well.  So much potential for the show but instead they focus on the meaningless bullshit week after week. 

I would love to hear exactly how Dre's contract was structured when he left Ruthless and exactly how many albums and productions Eazy E got a cut from.  Then also when Dre left to go to Aftermath, how the contract was structured, how Suge maintained the masters, yet he wasn't allowed to release any unreleased tracks, etc.  What happened with Rage's 94 album and why it wasn't released, the whole Dre/Cube Helter Skelter project, etc.  So much gold nuggets of information that could make this podcast the best ever.  And instead, it's "Dre is gay" "Diddy set Pac up to be killed", "Pac hated so and so", "Snoop Dogg sucks".  Week after week of the same tired stuff he's said for decades. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 11:02:22 AM »
Oh yeah i completely understand that.  I've been disappointed as well.  So much potential for the show but instead they focus on the meaningless bullshit week after week. 

I would love to hear exactly how Dre's contract was structured when he left Ruthless and exactly how many albums and productions Eazy E got a cut from.  Then also when Dre left to go to Aftermath, how the contract was structured, how Suge maintained the masters, yet he wasn't allowed to release any unreleased tracks, etc.  What happened with Rage's 94 album and why it wasn't released, the whole Dre/Cube Helter Skelter project, etc.  So much gold nuggets of information that could make this podcast the best ever.  And instead, it's "Dre is gay" "Diddy set Pac up to be killed", "Pac hated so and so", "Snoop Dogg sucks".  Week after week of the same tired stuff he's said for decades.

Reggies Bomb1st Show is a bit more along the lines of what you are talking about.  Definitely not perfect but a lot closer to what you are talking about.  But as I mentioned before, Dave and Suge want to reach a broader audience so they got to name drop Kim Kardashian, Akon, Dre, Snoop, Jimmy Iovine, bring on Katt Wiliams, and whatever else

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 11:57:45 AM »

he just went in on cedric the entertainer, steve harvey, ricky smiley, kevin hart and a few others…

think of it as the comedian version of hit em up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2024, 12:04:40 PM »

he just went in on cedric the entertainer, steve harvey, ricky smiley, kevin hart and a few others…

think of it as the comedian version of hit em up

okay.. but for the 4th time, what did he say about them that was Hit them Up level shocking??