Author Topic: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread  (Read 812 times)

Tony Trey

Re: Episode 9: Suge Collect Call Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2024, 09:22:56 PM »
I sent over 2 racks homie I hope you received it.  And tell Suge to stop fuccin round with Katt Williams.  Next Episode I wanna hear him go in on Danny Boy instead of Dre and Snoop

You didn't actually send that account $2000, did you? Have you seen all of their other posts? It's all fake bullshit that was probably generated by ChatGPT or some other AI program.  Also, the email was a .gov email, as in one belonging to the U.S. federal government. You don't actually think a government employee is on this website illegally selling music with their highly monitored email account, right?

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 09:51:46 PM »
You didn't actually send that account $2000, did you? Have you seen all of their other posts? It's all fake bullshit that was probably generated by ChatGPT or some other AI program.  Also, the email was a .gov email, as in one belonging to the U.S. federal government. You don't actually think a government employee is on this website illegally selling music with their highly monitored email account, right?

We sell songs because most songs are stolen from their original creator. The publishing game is false - it really starts with credit jacking at Death Row Records.  The songs aren't copywritten and I and the C.I.A. seized most songs around last year and continue to seize songs finding most were associated with child molestation. We allow people to hear the songs - without molestation - as a form of government disclosure about what sleeper cell agents were allowed to find by fault of cigarettes, MTN Dew, and ruderalis. Thus generating songs.

Tony Trey

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2024, 02:33:53 AM »
We sell songs because most songs are stolen from their original creator. The publishing game is false - it really starts with credit jacking at Death Row Records.  The songs aren't copywritten and I and the C.I.A. seized most songs around last year and continue to seize songs finding most were associated with child molestation. We allow people to hear the songs - without molestation - as a form of government disclosure about what sleeper cell agents were allowed to find by fault of cigarettes, MTN Dew, and ruderalis. Thus generating songs.

For the love of God, don't anyone send any money to this account. It's got to be someone who's first language is not English (my guess is Russian) who is using Google translate or ChatGPT to write all it, because everything this account posts is nonsense.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2024, 11:10:41 AM »
LMAO

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2024, 08:29:38 AM »
Neither did any of us but you didn’t believe it and kept begging for the info.

No, Sccit hooked me up, at least he is articulate enough to explain what the hype was about (even if he himself didn't feel it was worth fussing over)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 10:59:32 AM »
No, Sccit hooked me up, at least he is articulate enough to explain what the hype was about (even if he himself didn't feel it was worth fussing over)

Next time, take our word for it.  It'll save everyone a ton of time. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 11:05:17 PM »
Next time, take our word for it.  It'll save everyone a ton of time.

Meh, I have too much free time on my hand to spam the dubcc to just "take someones word" for anything on here
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)