Author Topic: Clean versions of Death Row Records tracks  (Read 622 times)

goodyoung

Re: Clean versions of Death Row Records tracks
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2024, 01:55:43 AM »
It was cool to hear dirty version of Regulate, but some songs work better as clean tbh. That and Let's Play House are some of them.
I would much rather have a dirty version of Dogg Pound Can't C Us. Somehow I can find it anymore

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 06:27:08 AM »
It was cool to hear dirty version of Regulate, but some songs work better as clean tbh. That and Let's Play House are some of them.
I would much rather have a dirty version of Dogg Pound Can't C Us. Somehow I can find it anymore

actually i think it’s because you got used to the clean version that u think that way

let’s play house dirty actually sounds more natural to me.. the quality is just much better on the clean version

goodyoung

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2024, 07:35:30 AM »

actually i think it’s because you got used to the clean version that u think that way

let’s play house dirty actually sounds more natural to me.. the quality is just much better on the clean version
Yeah, you might be right
Also, that 5-10-15-20 shit instead of Dre intro probably sounds strange for the same reason lol

HighEyeCue

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 11:08:51 AM »

I think familiarity has something to do with it...we got so used to the clean version that the dirty sounds a bit odd

the Lets Play House one on Doggy Bag sounds like it wasn't properly mastered as well