Author Topic: My brother ghosted me cause I called Travis Kelce a doosh and said wrld is flat  (Read 588 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I told my brother before the superbowl that Kelce is a doosh because he does Pfizer commercials and that Sammy Watkins was a Chiefs player I could cheer for because he was a flat earther.

He ghosted me and didn't even message me after the chiefs won the superbowl

Family Members who have ghosted me:

Mom
Legal Dad
Anonymous Sperm Donor Dad
Half Sister moms side
Half Sister Dads side
brother moms side and legal dads side
brother sperm donors side
half sister sperm donor side

^^all ghosted me.  Only my Aunt and my Son still talk to me, but my son is turning 18 this year so we will see how long that lasts.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

so what’s your takeaway from all this?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so what’s your takeaway from all this?

what do you think it means?

Sccit

what do you think it means?

most likely an issue of the ego

• Muthafuckin' Don!
most likely an issue of the ego

But the problem is you actually think the world is a spinning ball and humans are flying around upside down (at least the South Americans would be) in an infinite vacuum of outer space with the sun and moon chasing us in circles.

So now you built this theory around "ego".

Yet, if you were a flat earther and and stood against Coward-19 like me you would just say, "well you're right infinite and they are idiots". 

...but still I'm intrigued, so indulge me on the "ego" theory

Sccit

But the problem is you actually think the world is a spinning ball and humans are flying around upside down (at least the South Americans would be) in an infinite vacuum of outer space with the sun and moon chasing us in circles.

Yet, if you were a flat earther and and stood against Coward-19 like me you would just say, "well you're right infinite and they are idiots". 

no thanks..

because i didn’t even say who’s ego or mention anyone in particular, yet you took it as a personal attack and immediately got defensive

so youre basically telling on yaself

i’m good on them vibrations homie

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no thanks..

because i didn’t even say who’s ego or mention anyone in particular, yet you took it as a personal attack and immediately got defensive

so youre basically telling on yaself

i’m good on them vibrations homie

Yeah but being vague and ambiguous you could've flipped that either way.  Let's say I assumed the "ego" was theirs well that would be rather egotistical of me.   Looking inward first at myself as the problem actually shows humility.

I'm serious homie, maybe I came off flippant, but you know I respect you, and do want to hear your insight and point on ego.

Sccit

Yeah but being vague and ambiguous you could've flipped that either way.  Let's say I assumed the "ego" was theirs well that would be rather egotistical of me.   Looking inward first at myself as the problem actually shows humility.

I'm serious homie, maybe I came off flippant, but you know I respect you, and do want to hear your insight and point on ego.

to be 100 percent real, ego is usually a 2way thing and most disputes are triggered by ego

so not pointing the finger at you or your fam.. but it’s something to consider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
to be 100 percent real, ego is usually a 2way thing and most disputes are triggered by ego

so not pointing the finger at you or your fam.. but it’s something to consider

I don’t get it

…does Suge or Daz suffer from this ego you speak of?

Sccit

I don’t get it

…does Suge or Daz suffer from this ego you speak of?

all humans do in some capacity

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

Even if you believe you are correct about the earth being flat or Covid being a hoax, if it means losing all your loved ones and friends who don't agree with you, i think i'd just keep my opinions to myself and have a loving family and friends.

Isn't it more important to you to have that than trying to convince people that the world is flat?  Who cares?  In the big picture it doesn't even matter.  But you only get one family in this world and good friends are hard to find.  If they are ghosting you because you are so stuck on things like that and you make it so you aren't a pleasure to be around, i'd just stop with all that. 

You'll go to your grave with no family or friends by your side, but by gosh, everyone will know you thought the world was flat!!  Not worth it. 

Sccit

Even if you believe you are correct about the earth being flat or Covid being a hoax, if it means losing all your loved ones and friends who don't agree with you, i think i'd just keep my opinions to myself and have a loving family and friends.

Isn't it more important to you to have that than trying to convince people that the world is flat?  Who cares?  In the big picture it doesn't even matter.  But you only get one family in this world and good friends are hard to find.  If they are ghosting you because you are so stuck on things like that and you make it so you aren't a pleasure to be around, i'd just stop with all that. 

You'll go to your grave with no family or friends by your side, but by gosh, everyone will know you thought the world was flat!!  Not worth it.

to add to that, you can actually voice your opinion and still keep your family and friends….. it’s tryna shove it down peoples throats and acting condescending towards those wit opposing views that creates turmoil.

The following users thanked this post: Soopafly DPGC

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
I agree with Soopafly and Sccit on this one

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FINE.  (but I still say they are idiots)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
FINE.  (but I still say they are idiots)

You can think about people however you want.  I think a lot of people i know are idiots too.  Maturity is having that opinion but having the courage to keep your opinion to yourself.