Author Topic: My brother ghosted me cause I called Travis Kelce a doosh and said wrld is flat  (Read 587 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You can think about people however you want.  I think a lot of people i know are idiots too.  Maturity is having that opinion but having the courage to keep your opinion to yourself.

Courage is not being silent courage is speaking up—and giving y’all the real.

It’s easy to say you hate Trump and Trump is a racist and Black Lives Matter, that’s easy cause that’s what everyone was saying and what the media was pushing.

It’s a lot harder to stand for truth that Coward-19 was a hoax and earth is flat
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

It’s easy to say you hate Trump and Trump is a racist and Black Lives Matter, that’s easy cause that’s what everyone was saying and what the media was pushing.

It’s a lot harder to stand for truth that Coward-19 was a hoax and earth is flat

Disagree.  Courage could mean that, but it can also mean having the courage to know 'now is not the right time to speak' 'the right audience isn't here', etc.  Standing up on a plane in the middle of the flight and yelling "COVID was a hoax!!" is not courage.  That's being an idiot.  People are going to think you are insane and not take anything you say seriously. 

You setting up a table at the local college and having a serious discussion with students about why you feel the earth is flat.  That's courage.  To interject in a thread about Detox yelling THE EARTH IS FLAT.  Not courageous, stupid and immature and cowardly. 

Courage is taking that knowledge and developing a plan and knowing when to strike so you can actually have some impact.  Then people don't think you're a weirdo. Like you said, you've lost alot of family and friends because of your beliefs.  Alot of people here think you're a nut.  So you've actually done more damage to yourself thinking you're COURAGEOUS by speaking your mind.....to the contrary, you've just lost all credibility and now no one will take you seriously no matter what you say. You let your impulsive thoughts get the better of you.  The opposite of courage....cowardly.     

Sccit

VVVVVV

you can actually voice your opinion and still keep your family and friends….. it’s tryna shove it down peoples throats and acting condescending towards those wit opposing views that creates turmoil.