Author Topic: Adults are stupid and 99% of people you meet in person over 30 are morons  (Read 950 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
They've either sold out, only give a shit about their family, have had it rough and became bitter and closed off to the world, are just merely trying to keep up the facade of "holding it together"---all morons.

Kids don't have to keep up the same facade, and youth are allowed to make mistakes, and they always have another chance to dance anyway, but most everybody I meet my age is a total moron
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Adults are stupid and 99% of people you meet in person over 30 are morons
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 05:55:14 AM »
u michael jackson now?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 07:33:23 AM »
u michael jackson now?

Michael was an angel and a great humanitarian and all the legal accusations against him were horrendous lies.  There was an evil plot by the globalists against him to bring him down. 

Also, btw, he had a skin condition vitiligo so a lot of the plastic surgery was done to cover this skin condition.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 02:08:42 PM »
They've either sold out, only give a shit about their family, have had it rough and became bitter and closed off to the world, are just merely trying to keep up the facade of "holding it together"---all morons.

Kids don't have to keep up the same facade, and youth are allowed to make mistakes, and they always have another chance to dance anyway, but most everybody I meet my age is a total moron

Right, the youth is allowed to make mistakes because they are young and dumb and don't have life experiences.  If you're a 40 year old man still making the same dumb mistakes you made when you were 16, you don't get a pass for that.  That's called being an idiot. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Right, the youth is allowed to make mistakes because they are young and dumb and don't have life experiences.  If you're a 40 year old man still making the same dumb mistakes you made when you were 16, you don't get a pass for that.  That's called being an idiot.

That's a myth.  The idea that a 40 year old will make better decisions, less mistakes, or that he is any smarter than a 16 year old.  He's probably even more of a moron at 40 than he was at 16.  Because now, he's slower, dumber, lazier, he's stressed from work, he's ate up on alcohol, drugs, prescription meds, vaxx, boosters, television.  The guy can barely fucking function.

I mean look at me I have to down about 4 cups of coffee just to get things to start looking right so I can put the right in front of the left.  I can't even function without it.  But at 16 I didn't need anything.  I was a fully functioning human being.  I was in total depression because Pac had been murdered and Daz album wasn't even selling gold; but that was a depression issue.  Not a mental issue.

Mentally and physically i was smarter, wiser, better, in all categories at 16 then at 40 and that goes for everyone I know.  Everyone my age is a total wacked out moron pathetic lard of human flesh

Sccit

That's a myth.  The idea that a 40 year old will make better decisions, less mistakes, or that he is any smarter than a 16 year old.  He's probably even more of a moron at 40 than he was at 16.  Because now, he's slower, dumber, lazier, he's stressed from work, he's ate up on alcohol, drugs, prescription meds, vaxx, boosters, television.  The guy can barely fucking function.

I mean look at me I have to down about 4 cups of coffee just to get things to start looking right so I can put the right in front of the left.  I can't even function without it.  But at 16 I didn't need anything.  I was a fully functioning human being.  I was in total depression because Pac had been murdered and Daz album wasn't even selling gold; but that was a depression issue.  Not a mental issue.

Mentally and physically i was smarter, wiser, better, in all categories at 16 then at 40 and that goes for everyone I know.  Everyone my age is a total wacked out moron pathetic lard of human flesh

at least we still got rbx holdin it down with breath like 16

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That's sad man, you must not have taken very good care of yourself.  I'm in better shape and much more mentally focused now in my 40's than i was at 16.  I've got almost 30 years more additional knowledge than i had when i was 16.  I'm so much smarter and wiser.  It's sad that you thought you were wiser at 16 than you are now.  But that could explain alot of why you think the way you do now. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's sad man, you must not have taken very good care of yourself.  I'm in better shape and much more mentally focused now in my 40's than i was at 16.  I've got almost 30 years more additional knowledge than i had when i was 16.  I'm so much smarter and wiser.  It's sad that you thought you were wiser at 16 than you are now.  But that could explain alot of why you think the way you do now.

you have 30 more years of excuses, 30 more reason to be shy, afraid, to not take risks, to second guess your decisions, and to doubt yourself

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you have 30 more years of excuses, 30 more reason to be shy, afraid, to not take risks, to second guess your decisions, and to doubt yourself

Those are all choices you choose to make. Stop making excuses for your poor behavior and choices in life. And stop being so insecure!  Once you stop caring what others think about you, a whole new world opens up for you. That’s another thing 16 year old me didn’t know but 40 year old me now knows.

Sccit

Those are all choices you choose to make. Stop making excuses for your poor behavior and choices in life. And stop being so insecure!  Once you stop caring what others think about you, a whole new world opens up for you. That’s another thing 16 year old me didn’t know but 40 year old me now knows.

facts

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I get it I get it, you guys are all so much older and wiser now and got it all figure out, sure  ;)

...well I disagree, every last one of you were better before

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I get it I get it, you guys are all so much older and wiser now and got it all figure out, sure  ;)

I'm curious why you feel, at your age, that you doubt yourself so much.  Please explain....

Sccit

lol keep tellin yaself that brodie

if it makes u feel better bout where u ended up then more power to u

:ohwell:

Sccit

I'm curious why you feel, at your age, that you doubt yourself so much.  Please explain....

because there are two paths

the right path and the wrong path

when u take the right path, things get better.. u grow, u learn, you advance

but when u take the wrong path, everything goes to shit

since infinite took the wrong path, he projects and subconsciously assumes everyone is on the same wavelength as him

the good thing is that there’s always time to change and navigate yourself to the path that leads to good

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I have never met anyone that has said they were wiser at 16 than they were at 40. While it was more innocent and I had less responsibility in my high school years, I did not grow up in a situation that was ideal. Poverty is stressful and I was pretty much having to fend for myself at that age which is not something for the faint of heart. It was hard.

That being said, hard times are supposed to build character when the energy produced from them is turned into a positive direction. You can either play victim to the hard times or use them as a chip on your shoulder.

Those hard times made me into a resilient and decently successful person. You are only a victim to your own mindset. You are supposed to continuously grow as a person. That's the entire point.