Author Topic: Adults are stupid and 99% of people you meet in person over 30 are morons  (Read 947 times)

Sccit

yeah, you made a claim and I made a claim.  You are claiming you, and the people in this chat have progressed and I am claming you guys have not--but not as a personal attack.  I am stating it as a generality.  I don't know your personal lives and psychology but more often then not people regress.

Yet, the reason it is noteworthy is because it goes against the prevailing wisdom...

-Prevailing wisdom says Covid-19 is a deadly virus spreading from person to person amongst the population.

-Prevailing wisdom says that the Earth is a spinning water ball.

-Prevailing wisdom assumes people mature and become better with age.

i went from sending you an RBX CD in the mail to sending you an RBX CD i produced in the mail

now explain to me again how i haven’t progressed

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
yeah, you made a claim and I made a claim.  You are claiming you, and the people in this chat have progressed and I am claming you guys have not--but not as a personal attack.  I am stating it as a generality.  I don't know your personal lives and psychology but more often then not people regress.

Yet, the reason it is noteworthy is because it goes against the prevailing wisdom...

-Prevailing wisdom says Covid-19 is a deadly virus spreading from person to person amongst the population.

-Prevailing wisdom says that the Earth is a spinning water ball.

-Prevailing wisdom assumes people mature and become better with age.

Bottom line on this is it's something you can't generalize.  I do agree with you in a sense, where if you dropped out of high school, got hooked on drugs, became a drunk, and have some sort of mental or emotional issues; then most likely you aren't as smart as you were when you were younger.  You probably have regressed and fried your brain.

For others, who went to college, got a good job, choose to read and learn from life lessons and continue to better themselves, they have progressed exponentially.  Now we can debate all we want on what percentages of the population fall into each of those categories, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.  Like you said, we can only talk about us, who are engaging in this conversation.

You are regressing, through your own admission, you are getting more ignorant and more stupid every day you are alive.  Not sure if that's something i'd really be proud of stating.  If I really felt that was the case, I would think I would take the initiative to reverse that and change course in life. 

The rest of us here, as each of us has stated, have become smarter, progressed, and wiser over the years. 

A shame.  In another few years, the rest of us are going to continue to have deep conversations with our increased wisdom and knowledge we will acquire in 2024 through conversations just like this.  You, on the other hand, might regress to the point where you can't even remember how to type or use a computer.  We better enjoy your company here while we can before you regress any further. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

i went from sending you an RBX CD in the mail to sending you an RBX CD i produced in the mail

now explain to me again how i haven’t progressed

I can't argue with that homie -- all things aside, I know when to give props when props are due
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!

For others, who went to college, got a good job, choose to read and learn from life lessons and continue to better themselves, they have progressed exponentially.  Now we can debate all we want on what percentages of the population fall into each of those categories, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.  Like you said, we can only talk about us, who are engaging in this conversation.

To me that is a very simple and naive way of looking at life. 

Let's say a guy was a cool as homie at age 14 bumpin Dogg food and chillin wit his homies, but in this perspective that same guy goes off to college and studies medicine and in 2020 that same guy is instructing his patients daily to wear their facemask at all times in public to prevent spread of disease, stay home as much as possible, and injecting clients with boosters.  Well then this guy has either sold out or he is an indoctrinated automated NPC.  He is harming the health of others yet thinks himself educated in Science.  But in your perspective you see it simply as, "oh look he graduated college and has a nice job so therefore he has progressed nicely in life."

...Take Suge on the other hand.  He's in prison so you probably think he's a great failure but actually he's one of the Last Onez Left!!  Holding down Pac's legacy and keeping it real.  Even he has regressed from his 96' self though--just not as much as the doctor who sold out and damages his clients health by preventing them from breathing, leaving their home, and injecting them with unknown boosters and chemicals against their permission.

The rest of us here, as each of us has stated, have become smarter, progressed, and wiser over the years. 

A shame.  In another few years, the rest of us are going to continue to have deep conversations with our increased wisdom and knowledge we will acquire in 2024 through conversations just like this.  You, on the other hand, might regress to the point where you can't even remember how to type or use a computer.  We better enjoy your company here while we can before you regress any further.

^^Again this is just a claim you are making.  A wise man could—in humility—claim himself a fool; and a fool could claim himself wise.  A progressing man could say he is regressing and a regressing man could think himself progressing.  It's nothing more than a personal claim.  Have you ever heard of hubris?  It's quite common you should look it up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To me that is a very simple and naive way of looking at life. 

Let's say a guy was a cool as homie at age 14 bumpin Dogg food and chillin wit his homies, but in this perspective that same guy goes off to college and studies medicine and in 2020 that same guy is instructing his patients daily to wear their facemask at all times in public to prevent spread of disease, stay home as much as possible, and injecting clients with boosters.  Well then this guy has either sold out or he is an indoctrinated automated NPC.  He is harming the health of others yet thinks himself educated in Science.  But in your perspective you see it simply as, "oh look he graduated college and has a nice job so therefore he has progressed nicely in life."

...Take Suge on the other hand.  He's in prison so you probably think he's a great failure but actually he's one of the Last Onez Left!!  Holding down Pac's legacy and keeping it real.  Even he has regressed from his 96' self though--just not as much as the doctor who sold out and damages his clients health by preventing them from breathing, leaving their home, and injecting them with unknown boosters and chemicals against their permission.

^^Again this is just a claim you are making.  A wise man could—in humility—claim himself a fool; and a fool could claim himself wise.  A progressing man could say he is regressing and a regressing man could think himself progressing.  It's nothing more than a personal claim.  Have you ever heard of hubris?  It's quite common you should look it up.

Well you've given a bunch of hypothetical examples.  And regression and progression are relative and based on one's own perspective.

All i know is if YOU feel you are regressing, do something to reverse course and prevent it.  Again, i'm not sure why you are coming on here saying you're getting more ignorant by the hour.  And that may be true, does appear that way at times.  But one would think you would begin taking steps to stop that instead of throwing your hands up and allowing it to happen and trying to rationalize it and make yourself feel better by saying everyone is regressing along with you.  Stop going that route and change yourself instead of trying to get society to fit into your preconceived notion of how you think the population exists in order to make yourself feel better. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well you've given a bunch of hypothetical examples.  And regression and progression are relative and based on one's own perspective.

All i know is if YOU feel you are regressing, do something to reverse course and prevent it.  Again, i'm not sure why you are coming on here saying you're getting more ignorant by the hour.  And that may be true, does appear that way at times.  But one would think you would begin taking steps to stop that instead of throwing your hands up and allowing it to happen and trying to rationalize it and make yourself feel better by saying everyone is regressing along with you.  Stop going that route and change yourself instead of trying to get society to fit into your preconceived notion of how you think the population exists in order to make yourself feel better.

I could give you another example Dre and Suge.  Dre selling out throwin up the devil horns at the Superbowl and Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame or Suge holding it down for Pac and the hood.  Dre representing the Devil now, and Suge is still representing for Pac and the homies in the hood.

So... Who is progressing and who is regressing.  According to your simple "went to college, got a job" of course you will say Dre has progressed and Suge has regressed

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I could give you another example Dre and Suge.  Dre selling out throwin up the devil horns at the Superbowl and Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame or Suge holding it down for Pac and the hood.  Dre representing the Devil now, and Suge is still representing for Pac and the homies in the hood.

So... Who is progressing and who is regressing.  According to your simple "went to college, got a job" of course you will say Dre has progressed and Suge has regressed

Again, I don't understand why you're trying to make yourself feel better by giving examples of other people who you feel are regressing.  Again, if you feel YOU are regressing, do something to reverse the course.  Read a book, teach yourself some new things, do something different.  I don't see why it matters if you feel Dre, Snoop, Suge, Sccit, myself or anyone else is regressing in your eyes.  Like i said man, if i felt i was getting more stupid every day, like you say you are, i wouldn't allow that to continue. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Again, I don't understand why you're trying to make yourself feel better by giving examples of other people who you feel are regressing.  Again, if you feel YOU are regressing, do something to reverse the course.  Read a book, teach yourself some new things, do something different.  I don't see why it matters if you feel Dre, Snoop, Suge, Sccit, myself or anyone else is regressing in your eyes.  Like i said man, if i felt i was getting more stupid every day, like you say you are, i wouldn't allow that to continue.

That’s an assumption on your part that I’m not doing anything to try to reverse course. 

Okka

That’s an assumption on your part that I’m not doing anything to try to reverse course.

I thought you were supposed to stop posting here?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I thought you were supposed to stop posting here?

who said that?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think it's a fair assumption because you said you are still continuing to regress.  So if you were doing something to try to reverse course, per your own admission, it isn't working.  So why would you continue to do something that isn't working?

Although i do feel like engaging in conversation with people like me and Sccit is helping.  We are enlightening you with things you may not have thought of or challenging you to think in other ways, which in turn, should be educating you.  Thus, slowing your regression and then eventually reversing. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think it's a fair assumption because you said you are still continuing to regress.  So if you were doing something to try to reverse course, per your own admission, it isn't working.  So why would you continue to do something that isn't working?

Although i do feel like engaging in conversation with people like me and Sccit is helping.  We are enlightening you with things you may not have thought of or challenging you to think in other ways, which in turn, should be educating you.  Thus, slowing your regression and then eventually reversing.

Come on homie.  Nobody wakes up and says, "hey I wanna regress today."

"Trying" to progress and making claims you are progressing.  Anybody will do that.  Just go ask the clerk at the local 7/11 and he's gonna tell you he's trying to progress and claim he is progressing.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Come on homie.  Nobody wakes up and says, "hey I wanna regress today."

"Trying" to progress and making claims you are progressing.  Anybody will do that.  Just go ask the clerk at the local 7/11 and he's gonna tell you he's trying to progress and claim he is progressing.

But the difference is this:  In your example, this is someone who 'thinks' they are progressing, even though YOU have determined they are not.  But since the individual THINKS they are progressing, they are continuing doing what they are doing because they THINK it's working.

You on the other hand, acknowledge that you are regressing and, per your own admission, aren't doing anything to stop it.  Or, if you have attempted to do something about it, it isn't working. 

Do you see the difference?  One person thinks they are progressing, the other does not.  I have more respect for the man who THINKS he's progressing and trying to prevent regression, even if it isn't working; than a man who KNOWS he is regressing and admittedly isn't doing anything to stop it.  Someone who comes on here and says regression is unavoidable and throws his hands up and walks away from the matter, then tries to make himself feel better by telling everyone here they are all regressing as well.  I don't respect that. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But the difference is this:  In your example, this is someone who 'thinks' they are progressing, even though YOU have determined they are not.  But since the individual THINKS they are progressing, they are continuing doing what they are doing because they THINK it's working.

You on the other hand, acknowledge that you are regressing and, per your own admission, aren't doing anything to stop it.  Or, if you have attempted to do something about it, it isn't working. 

Do you see the difference?  One person thinks they are progressing, the other does not.  I have more respect for the man who THINKS he's progressing and trying to prevent regression, even if it isn't working; than a man who KNOWS he is regressing and admittedly isn't doing anything to stop it.  Someone who comes on here and says regression is unavoidable and throws his hands up and walks away from the matter, then tries to make himself feel better by telling everyone here they are all regressing as well.  I don't respect that.

Is Swoop G progressing from "Who Wants Some Gangsta Shit"?

I bet you he would tell you he's progressing, I mean after all--look he's updated his sound. I'm sure he'd say he's trying to progress.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is Swoop G progressing from "Who Wants Some Gangsta Shit"?

I bet you he would tell you he's progressing, I mean after all--look he's updated his sound. I'm sure he'd say he's trying to progress.

I'm more focused on you, and helping you get to the level of where you feel like you're progressing and not regressing.

You continually deflect the conversation on to other people.  I'm not sure if that's a coping mechanism you've developed in your life as a way to deal with difficult conversations or situations.  But in any event, i'm not concerned with Swoop G, or a clerk from 7-11.  Let's the keep the focus on you and try to get you the help you need.  We'll work on Swoop G another time, ok?