Author Topic: Adults are stupid and 99% of people you meet in person over 30 are morons  (Read 952 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm more focused on you, and helping you get to the level of where you feel like you're progressing and not regressing.

You continually deflect the conversation on to other people.  I'm not sure if that's a coping mechanism you've developed in your life as a way to deal with difficult conversations or situations.  But in any event, i'm not concerned with Swoop G, or a clerk from 7-11.  Let's the keep the focus on you and try to get you the help you need.  We'll work on Swoop G another time, ok?

I have two words for you to look up.

#1. Hubris
#2. Self-Deprecation

It's not the job of the person to say, "look at me everyone, I am progressing, I am doing better, look how good I am doing."  That's up to others to say who is progressing and who is not progressing.  I already made my point that a wise man can consider himself a fool and a fool can consider himself a wise man.

We are going in circles now.  But I thank you for the conversation because my only adult friends are on the dubcc, and I'm not saying that as a joke.  I'm serious. These are the only adult conversations I will have during my week, is my discussions with other adults on the dubcc.  The rest of week I will be teaching young Arabs between the ages of 5-18 English Grammar, and to use the Infinitive "to" when saying "I went to the market to buy chicken" (and not "I went to the market for buying chicken").
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I have two words for you to look up.

#1. Hubris
#2. Self-Deprecation

It's not the job of the person to say, "look at me everyone, I am progressing, I am doing better, look how good I am doing."  That's up to others to say who is progressing and who is not progressing.  I already made my point that a wise man can consider himself a fool and a fool can consider himself a wise man.

We are going in circles now.  But I thank you for the conversation because my only adult friends are on the dubcc, and I'm not saying that as a joke.  I'm serious. These are the only adult conversations I will have during my week, is my discussions with other adults on the dubcc.  The rest of week I will be teaching young Arabs between the ages of 5-18 English Grammar, and to use the Infinitive "to" when saying "I went to the market to buy chicken" (and not "I went to the market for buying chicken").

Sure, i enjoy the convo.  If you are conceding and ending this debate, that's fine.  Hope you are getting whatever help you need so you don't feel you are regressing in life.  That's not a good feeling you should have, you should always strive to better yourself in all areas of life and feel like you are succeeding.

Shall we start another topic?  I have a theory that over the next 15 years or so, printed books are going to come back into vogue.  AI is going to ruin the internet to the point where no one will know what fact or fiction is anymore (i know this has begun already to an extent).  The internet will become a wasteland of useless knowledge. 

For example, what is the atomic number of Oxygen?  We all know what it is now, it is 8.  If you google it, majority of the results will tell you that.  Over time, as AI continues to absorb and spit out inaccurate information at such a rate, that humans, who post the correct data can't keep up, incorrect answers will eventually take over the top search results.  Whereas 10 years from now, you type in "what's the atomic number of Oxygen" and you get 100s of conflicting answers.  Which is correct?  Who knows?  The only way to know is to find a physical book that was written prior to AI, because you know that information is not corrupted.  But guess what's happening?  People are throwing away all of their books in favor of the electronic word.  So finding actual printed books written prior to 2000 or so are going to become very sought after.  If i were you, i'd save all of your printed books, they stand to be worth a fortune someday. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sure, i enjoy the convo.  If you are conceding and ending this debate, that's fine.  Hope you are getting whatever help you need so you don't feel you are regressing in life.  That's not a good feeling you should have, you should always strive to better yourself in all areas of life and feel like you are succeeding.

Shall we start another topic?  I have a theory that over the next 15 years or so, printed books are going to come back into vogue.  AI is going to ruin the internet to the point where no one will know what fact or fiction is anymore (i know this has begun already to an extent).  The internet will become a wasteland of useless knowledge. 

For example, what is the atomic number of Oxygen?  We all know what it is now, it is 8.  If you google it, majority of the results will tell you that.  Over time, as AI continues to absorb and spit out inaccurate information at such a rate, that humans, who post the correct data can't keep up, incorrect answers will eventually take over the top search results.  Whereas 10 years from now, you type in "what's the atomic number of Oxygen" and you get 100s of conflicting answers.  Which is correct?  Who knows?  The only way to know is to find a physical book that was written prior to AI, because you know that information is not corrupted.  But guess what's happening?  People are throwing away all of their books in favor of the electronic word.  So finding actual printed books written prior to 2000 or so are going to become very sought after.  If i were you, i'd save all of your printed books, they stand to be worth a fortune someday.

alright, I changed my mind, I'm progressing after all, and trying my best

...and the new topic is just going to make me cry, because I grew up collecing all the classic Source magazines, and albums, and used to always analyze and scrutinize all the liner notes, and producers, and tracks memorized, and reference... and then after graduating and becoming an adult I moved out of my parents house, and when I was moving from my first apartment at the end of my lease the following year, like loading the moving truck, some mutherfucker came in and jacked all my fucking cd cases (thinking the cd's were inside).

And then every year the value of cd's goes up and I want to reference songs and producers, of course a lot of things you can look up online,

but long story short I used to have such a spectacular collection of cd's, books, source, xxl, sports, magazines and so on and it's been stolen, lost, broken, over the years and I don't have fuccin shit anymore, I live in an apartment the size of the box, and just recently I even lost my Dre 96' Source cover which was my prized posssesion and also lost the local Kansas City Star newspaper from the day I was born april 20th, 1982 while flying this summer, I mean how would I pack a collection of items when flying and working overseas, so you end up losing everything.... depressing

(the only good thing is that I like being a minimalist, it keeps life simple to cut off dead weight, to pack light.. as they say  we are riding our boat through life and if you carry too much baggage your boat won't float and you'll never make it to the other side)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)