Author Topic: LA people: Ras Kass & RBX live show Venice  (Read 536 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: LA people: Ras Kass & RBX live show Venice
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2024, 08:17:43 AM »
What songs ya'll gonna perform?  RBX should peform "Remember Me" with Sccit doing Em's verse, and then "Blunt Time" with a Roger Troutman voice box and Caliornia Love interlude.  Siavash should perform some exclusive Sand Niccaz classix

Make Ras Kass perform "I Know I'll Be Free" track he did with Reckognize it's his most slept on joint

His verse from "Gangsta Love" off Warren G's album, a bunch of songs from RBX Files, like AWOL and Our Time Is Now.  His verse of EastCoast/WestCoast Killaz.  His verse off "High Powered" from the Chronic. 

soopa-man

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2024, 03:15:29 PM »
Geah!! You in LA fam? I guess not many members on here from the west coast

Yeah I am, went to Dre Day at the Echo Plex felt hella weird as the audience is my age and up. so the experience was chill and the vibes were good. even seen Easy Mo Bee there with his last real cool and humble dude he was at the bar same time as me, and no one notices him.

I’m hoping this concert is as chill as that one was, the bigger artist being out bigger crowds of ages and shit gets fucked up quick. I quit shows for a bit waste of money and time.

So far the older artist have been doing a good job with shows smaller venue means people came to see what they paid for in peace. Done with festivals and Big Shows.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2024, 03:56:53 PM »
His verse from "Gangsta Love" off Warren G's album, a bunch of songs from RBX Files, like AWOL and Our Time Is Now.  His verse of EastCoast/WestCoast Killaz.  His verse off "High Powered" from the Chronic.

Met with RBX yesterday and he was saying he wants to do east/west coast killaz. And high powered is going to be the closer

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2024, 03:58:14 PM »
Yeah I am, went to Dre Day at the Echo Plex felt hella weird as the audience is my age and up. so the experience was chill and the vibes were good. even seen Easy Mo Bee there with his last real cool and humble dude he was at the bar same time as me, and no one notices him.

I’m hoping this concert is as chill as that one was, the bigger artist being out bigger crowds of ages and shit gets fucked up quick. I quit shows for a bit waste of money and time.

So far the older artist have been doing a good job with shows smaller venue means people came to see what they paid for in peace. Done with festivals and Big Shows.

I feel you bro. I’m the same. I only go to small venue shows these days around 200-300 capacity venues are the best. Done with stadium shows

Venice West is 200 capacity. Will be a intimate venue

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2024, 11:01:24 PM »
Met with RBX yesterday and he was saying he wants to do east/west coast killaz. And high powered is going to be the closer

Yeah.. how could I not mention "East/West Killaz" that is actually probably the greatest verse and track RBX was ever on--because when you think of the moment it dropped at the height of East/West wars and Dre leaving Death Row, to be on a major track representing the West with B Real and the East being represented by Nas and KRS.

It don't get no larger than that.  And X set it off and also did the powerful adlibs with "THE MIGHTY AFTERMATH BRIGADE LETTING ALL YOU FOUL BOYS KNOW !!! YOU READY TO COME TEST THIS !!!!!!!" the way he was flowing and the power in his voice on his verse, lyrics, etc. he had to be top notch to spar with the heavyweights on the track

that shit was epic the moment it dropped and I'm still trying to wrap my head around that moment to this day I'm stuck in a summer 96' time warp
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2024, 02:07:52 AM »
I feel you bro. I’m the same. I only go to small venue shows these days around 200-300 capacity venues are the best. Done with stadium shows

Venice West is 200 capacity. Will be a intimate venue

I love both
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ