Author Topic: Did cmw take ice cubes side with his beef with nwa?  (Read 175 times)

EAZY-LI

Did cmw take ice cubes side with his beef with nwa?
« on: March 03, 2024, 09:58:38 AM »
On straight cheek n em and music to drive by ehit shouts out cube and the lench mob and snoop Dogg on M.t.d.b
He never shouts out nwa (eazy,ren,yella and even dre  :-\ ) I mean who shouts out d.o.c and snoop and leaves dre out.  ???
He seemed like he had eazy back when daz was dissing on ruthless radio.
And I swear he took cypress hill side against cube too on that throw you set in the air remix
 he talks about not biting just as b real crushes the ice cubes in his hand.
Just find it strange that a guy who is in 2 eazy videos appears on his radio show and has eazy-e tattooed on him
Went out his way to not show him love and shout out the guys dissing him. Even ren dont get a shout out, despite ren
Shouting out cmw out on comptons in the house.

The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Did cmw take ice cubes side with his beef with nwa?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 08:25:53 AM »
On straight cheek n em and music to drive by ehit shouts out cube and the lench mob and snoop Dogg on M.t.d.b
He never shouts out nwa (eazy,ren,yella and even dre  :-\ ) I mean who shouts out d.o.c and snoop and leaves dre out.  ???
He seemed like he had eazy back when daz was dissing on ruthless radio.
And I swear he took cypress hill side against cube too on that throw you set in the air remix
 he talks about not biting just as b real crushes the ice cubes in his hand.
Just find it strange that a guy who is in 2 eazy videos appears on his radio show and has eazy-e tattooed on him
Went out his way to not show him love and shout out the guys dissing him. Even ren dont get a shout out, despite ren
Shouting out cmw out on comptons in the house.

I think you're looking too deep into it.  Rappers shout out whoever they are thinking of at the exact moment they are recording a song.  Can't shout out everybody all the time on every song.  To me, someone NOT shouting out another rapper isn't a diss.