Author Topic: Documentary showing the evidence of giants  (Read 113 times)

abusive

Documentary showing the evidence of giants
« on: March 10, 2024, 08:18:59 AM »
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kblR8iKVUg5q/

Good doc, I saw this years ago. I don't agree with it all but the evidence can't be denied.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Re: Documentary showing the evidence of giants
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:53 PM »
moses was a giant

he was 15 feet tall

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 10:48:22 AM »
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kblR8iKVUg5q/

Good doc, I saw this years ago. I don't agree with it all but the evidence can't be denied.

mate, you might wanna employ Okham's razor before you start going a bit too far with this shit.

...some flat earthers I respect are into this stuff though like the Jewish Guy David Weiss otherwise known as Flat Earth Dave.  But I stick with Occam's Razor if not you you will take it too far.

You'd probably like this new Loooche theory that Flat Earthers are getting into these days that we are like the movie Monsters Inc and that a higher entity that created this flat earth realm gets its power sort of like the Matrix but from our suffering, so they give us just enough glimpse of happiness so they can suck our energy from our suffering
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 11:27:32 AM »
Here are a few mentions of giants from the bible -

Genesis Chapter 6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
==================================================
Numbers 13:33 - And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Deuteronomy 1:28 - Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.
Deuteronomy 3:11 - For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
Deuteronomy 2:21 - A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:
Deuteronomy 2:11 - Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.
2 Samuel 21:18 - And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.
Deuteronomy 2:10 - The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;

Related thread:
"Investigations will include the ancient and mysterious rockwall of rockwall Texas,a 20 mile site buried underground
 that could be one of the oldest civilizations on earth,the mound builders and giants in ancient America,
as well as the cultures and technology that existed farther back in antiquity than we are told,and much more."
https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,339685.msg3164817.html
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.