Author Topic: Swoop G 20 minutes New track  (Read 311 times)

b.laden

Swoop G 20 minutes New track
« on: March 18, 2024, 09:06:03 AM »

dont stay stuck in the past ,rap music  aint a museum

astra4322

Re: Swoop G 20 minutes New track
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 09:32:35 AM »
Horrible track.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 09:43:47 AM »
Yo Soopafly (dubcc member, not the rapper)

...so what do you think.  Swoop has "progressed".  From "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit" to "20 Minutes".

Do folks usually progress day to day?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 12:03:50 PM »
deezamn

:jayz:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 01:45:50 PM »
Yo Soopafly (dubcc member, not the rapper)

...so what do you think.  Swoop has "progressed".  From "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit" to "20 Minutes".

Do folks usually progress day to day?

Guess i'm not sure how you equate becoming wiser and more intelligent (ie 'progressing') by ranking a subjective liking or disliking of a song.  Yes, he made a song that does not sound identical to "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit'.  If you enjoyed listening to it, great, if you didn't, that's fine too.  I don't think either of those outcomes would determine if Swoop G is a wiser man than he was 25 years ago.  Some might argue if he made a song that sounded identical to his prior songs, that wouldn't be progression either. 

I question the intelligence of someone who would propose this as a question moreso than I would the person who made the song.  But, as per your own admission, you have regressed more (became less intellegent, less wise) in the last few hours than the rest of us have, so i guess i need to give you a pass. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 02:07:00 PM »
Guess i'm not sure how you equate becoming wiser and more intelligent (ie 'progressing') by ranking a subjective liking or disliking of a song.  Yes, he made a song that does not sound identical to "Who Got Some Gangsta Shit'.  If you enjoyed listening to it, great, if you didn't, that's fine too.  I don't think either of those outcomes would determine if Swoop G is a wiser man than he was 25 years ago.  Some might argue if he made a song that sounded identical to his prior songs, that wouldn't be progression either. 

I question the intelligence of someone who would propose this as a question moreso than I would the person who made the song.  But, as per your own admission, you have regressed more (became less intellegent, less wise) in the last few hours than the rest of us have, so i guess i need to give you a pass.

Hmm well let’s see…

He sold out cause he’s making the same shitty rap music the new artists make today.  He’s a sheep 🐑 cause he’s following them instead of trying to be a trendsetter.  Wears a mask 😷 even in interviews these days 😂.

I think it’s safe to say the guy has regressed slightly since “Who Got Some Gangsta Shit” but it’s funny hearing you dance around that fact
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 02:14:22 PM »
he regressed musically

now if we wana discuss whether that ties in to regressing intellectually, that’s a whole nother debate

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 03:05:39 PM »
Hmm well let’s see…

He sold out cause he’s making the same shitty rap music the new artists make today.  He’s a sheep 🐑 cause he’s following them instead of trying to be a trendsetter.  Wears a mask 😷 even in interviews these days 😂.

I think it’s safe to say the guy has regressed slightly since “Who Got Some Gangsta Shit” but it’s funny hearing you dance around that fact

Again, if you're asking me if this song sounds like a song he made 30 years ago, it doesn't.  If your definition of progression is making a similar song as one from 30 years ago, then it doesn't meet your requirements.  I think some would argue making the same music you did 30 years ago would not be defined as progression either.  That's why i'm confused on what statement you're trying to make. 

And why him wearing a mask has anything to do with his musical acumen, or lack thereof, I'm not sure either, other than the notion you're obsessed with it and it triggers you anytime that subject comes up, even if it has zero to do with what we're talking about.  Like we talked about in the other thread, we are all dealing with these social matters that seem weird and pointless, and there are some that just move on and not let it bother them, and then there are some that let it consume them and that's all they think about and prevents that person from progressing.  You are the latter, and at the end of the day, the only person it's effecting is you.  You think Swoop G cares if you think it's stupid that he wears a mask?  Of course not....so why even bring it up?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 04:43:23 PM »

dont stay stuck in the past ,rap music  aint a museum

if this is the future I dont want any part of it :grumpy:

The following users thanked this post: phatj

Dwax-187

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 05:41:00 PM »
Dam…. This is really bad.  This sounds exactly what the RBX intro song was making fun of, 2nd half.  Wballz…. Turn the dial to find some real hip hop.  ;D

Hahahaha

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 07:50:19 PM »
Dam…. This is really bad.  This sounds exactly what the RBX intro song was making fun of, 2nd half.  Wballz…. Turn the dial to find some real hip hop.  ;D

Hahahaha

:magic:

b.laden

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 07:57:44 AM »
the song doesn't last long enough but i like it  ;D