Author Topic: Candace Owens VS. Anti-Semitism  (Read 215 times)

abusive

Candace Owens VS. Anti-Semitism
« on: March 23, 2024, 08:32:11 AM »

=================================
This video reminded me of this site. I have used racial slurs on several occasions but the minute I used a Jewish slur, I get banned.
"You can't say that word." Go figure.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Candace Owens VS. Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 10:27:49 AM »
She got fired because you don't have freedom of speech when it comes to speaking about such topics
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 11:41:14 PM »
u shouldn’t use any racial slurs

try dropping a n bomb on the coli (i know u lurk there) and see what happens

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 11:41:35 PM »
candace owens is a dumb bitch btw

b.laden

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 12:37:02 AM »
they 're untouchable . be careful when you prononce the word 'jew' at work ...

abusive

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 07:26:54 AM »
u shouldn’t use any racial slurs

try dropping a n bomb on the coli (i know u lurk there) and see what happens
I dropped the n bomb here a few times and nothing happened and a slur against Italians and I've seen others drop the slur against gays repeatedly without repercussions. I was only banned for "that word" as you put it, which was the Jewish slur. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy that's similar to the one in the video.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 08:35:07 AM »
I dropped the n bomb here a few times and nothing happened and a slur against Italians and I've seen others drop the slur against gays repeatedly without repercussions. I was only banned for "that word" as you put it, which was the Jewish slur. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy that's similar to the one in the video.

i haven’t seen it .. but i am jewish

and on the coli, u can say jewish slurs witout getting banned, but u def cant drop an n bomb and still post

so do some math homie, it ain’t rocket science

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 03:35:16 PM »
i haven’t seen it .. but i am jewish

and on the coli, u can say jewish slurs witout getting banned, but u def cant drop an n bomb and still post

so do some math homie, it ain’t rocket science

Coli has always been a bunch of white suburban kids faking like they are black my friend H2O Proof used to go there and he even used to fake like he was black.

I don’t even lurk there but that’s what I remember.

So they are like the type of hiphop fans who end up overcompensating and have white-guilt and hate trump and probably hated Eminem when he first came out until they saw their black friends approving when Dre’s album blew up. 

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2024, 05:00:20 PM »
Coli has always been a bunch of white suburban kids faking like they are black my friend H2O Proof used to go there and he even used to fake like he was black.

I don’t even lurk there but that’s what I remember.

So they are like the type of hiphop fans who end up overcompensating and have white-guilt and hate trump and probably hated Eminem when he first came out until they saw their black friends approving when Dre’s album blew up.

lmao

u not too far off

but yea there is a good amount of real black folks on that site as well

but yea, mostly a congregation of weird incels, which i guess u can say bout most the internet

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2024, 06:49:31 AM »

lmao

u not too far off

but yea there is a good amount of real black folks on that site as well

but yea, mostly a congregation of weird incels, which i guess u can say bout most the internet

I always say I'm going to go mess around on the Coli and never do.  Maybe you can link me or encourage me sometime.  I'm sure I would get hated on... because even when I was a white guilt-self-hating malcolm X wannabe I still was never a follower type to wait for my black friends to say it was cool to like Eminem before I could.  Fucc man I didn't even need to hear the guy rap, I just read in Rap Pages in 98' that Dre had a signed a white guy from Detriot and I was already his biggest fan before hearing a single lyric.

Hell, I won dickrider of the year for Eminem at Dubcc back when we used to do those Dubcc Awards on here?  Those were funny as hell.  I'd bring them back but I don't think anyone would care.  What did you win an award for?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2024, 10:55:15 AM »
I always say I'm going to go mess around on the Coli and never do.  Maybe you can link me or encourage me sometime.  I'm sure I would get hated on... because even when I was a white guilt-self-hating malcolm X wannabe I still was never a follower type to wait for my black friends to say it was cool to like Eminem before I could.  Fucc man I didn't even need to hear the guy rap, I just read in Rap Pages in 98' that Dre had a signed a white guy from Detriot and I was already his biggest fan before hearing a single lyric.

Hell, I won dickrider of the year for Eminem at Dubcc back when we used to do those Dubcc Awards on here?  Those were funny as hell.  I'd bring them back but I don't think anyone would care.  What did you win an award for?

best alias and i was very hated back then so something retarded, i forget

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 08:56:36 AM »
best alias and i was very hated back then so something retarded, i forget

bro....... yeah dawg it's just cause you kept it real and were open about your life and shit like that that's the reason they hated and most was just hiding behind computers talking shit and fake about their lives

of course in those days on the internet everyone was black and from the hood and a gangsta and yet at the same time graduated college with a degree, married, good job, beautiful wife plus dime piece on the side, and noble family man who takes care of loveones and most loyal but also doesn't give a shit too much cause it's not cool to care too much and extremely smart and intelligent but not too smart cause it's not cool to be too smart, and a child of God faithful to their religion but not too faithful cause cool and shit and not extreme, and knows a lot about hip-hop and loves it but not too much cause they also got a life outside of the forum and really they know about more enlightened forms of expression such as mozart and beathoven and rap is immature so they also are eclectic and know about rock music and jazz, and you get the point

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 04:02:29 PM »
bro....... yeah dawg it's just cause you kept it real and were open about your life and shit like that that's the reason they hated and most was just hiding behind computers talking shit and fake about their lives

of course in those days on the internet everyone was black and from the hood and a gangsta and yet at the same time graduated college with a degree, married, good job, beautiful wife plus dime piece on the side, and noble family man who takes care of loveones and most loyal but also doesn't give a shit too much cause it's not cool to care too much and extremely smart and intelligent but not too smart cause it's not cool to be too smart, and a child of God faithful to their religion but not too faithful cause cool and shit and not extreme, and knows a lot about hip-hop and loves it but not too much cause they also got a life outside of the forum and really they know about more enlightened forms of expression such as mozart and beathoven and rap is immature so they also are eclectic and know about rock music and jazz, and you get the point

LOL

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2024, 12:51:23 PM »
Organized Jewry overplayed their hand. They're done, they just don't know yet.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2024, 12:46:02 AM »
Organized Jewry overplayed their hand. They're done, they just don't know yet.

They have the third largest stockpile of weapons behind only the United States (which they control) and Russia (which they probably control too). 

So I don't think they are going away any time soon.  Unless you mean they overplayed their hand, excessive destruction and killing in Palestine, and therefore they've damaged their reputation in the world?

What do you mean exactly?