Author Topic: Diddy troubles  (Read 164 times)

Rubinho

Diddy troubles
« on: March 27, 2024, 11:40:13 AM »
I was a bit suprised there is no thread on all the stuff around Diddy. At least I couldn't find one.

So it looks like the web is closing in one Diddy. His house is raided. People are speaking out. Turns out there are connections to some very evil powerful people.

What do you guys think about this?
Do you think he will 'kill himself'?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Diddy troubles
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 01:02:06 PM »
well whatever happened to the Keefe D raid?  Whatever happened to Trump getting his home raided?

...The point is, all I've ever seen regarding Diddy is allegations, gossip, and clickbait.  And I am not a Diddy fan.  I'm Infinite Trapped in 96 so I'm still riding with Pac like it was 96' and this was still the days of the East/West War.

All I'm saying is could somebody link me to even one legitimate report of anything.  And then just like Tyson, 2pac, R Kelly, Michael Jackson, Cosby—you got a guy who can have a different female every night of the week and every one of them is gonna be a dime.. so it's really hard to believe he's forcing any woman to do something she didn't want to do at the time.

Even the bisexual allegations.  It's a lot of gossip and heresay and allegations from a lot of his enemies--but no solid, journalistic report or real interview that looks legit.

If something legit comes then okay, but as I said it just looks like a lot of gossip, allegations, and clickbait.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rubinho

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 01:10:00 PM »
I agree with most of what you said, but ... There are a lot of allegations coming from a ex-affiliates that were close to him and were not considered enemies before their allegations.

Also he is being linked to serious shit like sex trafficking. Not just forcing girls/guys to fuck with him.

I'm with you riding for Pac  8)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 09:36:23 PM »
well whatever happened to the Keefe D raid?  Whatever happened to Trump getting his home raided?

...The point is, all I've ever seen regarding Diddy is allegations, gossip, and clickbait.  And I am not a Diddy fan.  I'm Infinite Trapped in 96 so I'm still riding with Pac like it was 96' and this was still the days of the East/West War.

All I'm saying is could somebody link me to even one legitimate report of anything.  And then just like Tyson, 2pac, R Kelly, Michael Jackson, Cosby—you got a guy who can have a different female every night of the week and every one of them is gonna be a dime.. so it's really hard to believe he's forcing any woman to do something she didn't want to do at the time.

Even the bisexual allegations.  It's a lot of gossip and heresay and allegations from a lot of his enemies--but no solid, journalistic report or real interview that looks legit.

If something legit comes then okay, but as I said it just looks like a lot of gossip, allegations, and clickbait.

yea .. i agree wit this

but some of these hollywood cats are into weird shit so i also wouldn’t rule it out

theres no definitive answer here, as none us really know

his only hope seems to be going the russell simmons route tbh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 03:38:17 AM »
I agree with most of what you said, but ... There are a lot of allegations coming from a ex-affiliates that were close to him and were not considered enemies before their allegations.

Also he is being linked to serious shit like sex trafficking. Not just forcing girls/guys to fuck with him.

I'm with you riding for Pac  8)

Yeah I watch Art of Dialogue, Bomb1st, Vlad… but the problem is it’s usually done in a vague gossiping kind of way.  Almost like how Suge and Pac would claim Dre was gay.  And I don’t think any of y’all believe the Dre is gay allegations or you wouldn’t be at the forum. 

So link me if I’m wrong but the most significant thing I’ve seen is like Gene Deal or someone else saying they went to a Puffy party and there were weirdos there and he had some orgie.

Well even an orgie don’t make you gay.  Shit, in the old school days of rap they used to brag about running trains on bitches well an orgie is almost the same shit but with more women around.

So it’s all too vague.  And I still come back the fact these guy could sleep with a different dime piece every day of the week and twice on Sunday—and they spend a lot of time in Hollywood, holly weird, he was under Clive Davis and I think Clive was bi.

But weird parties with fruity people hanging about still doesn’t make you gay, doesn’t make you a criminal either.  Did you know that still no criminal charges have been placed on Puff?

So until I see otherwise, again, I’m a constitutionalist and I honor our counties forefathers and I say innocent till proven guilty.  Not to mention he’s a sell out and heavily connected so I think he’s got friends in high places that could get him off anyway.  Cosby wasn’t a sell out.  Cosby was actually a G.  Puff would be quick to sell out and avoid time if it came down to it.

Rubinho

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 06:31:09 AM »
I think this video might explain some more of the things going on.
Apparently he is being accused of rape, sex trafficking and underage girls. Also it claims he had cameras in each room to gather videos to blackmail people. For now it sounds familiair to the Epstein story to me.

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshh88lM0kKH38Suo23i/lawsuit-claims-diddy-had-hidden-cameras-in-every-room-to-get-blackmail-footage-of-celebrities-and-politicians

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 11:33:40 AM »
I think this video might explain some more of the things going on.
Apparently he is being accused of rape, sex trafficking and underage girls. Also it claims he had cameras in each room to gather videos to blackmail people. For now it sounds familiair to the Epstein story to me.

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshh88lM0kKH38Suo23i/lawsuit-claims-diddy-had-hidden-cameras-in-every-room-to-get-blackmail-footage-of-celebrities-and-politicians

Ah come on man, give me a break.  If anything, those cameras were there to protect him from false accusations or it was like a sex thing.

Bottom line, the one fact that can’t be escaped is that Puffy did not need to hustle anyone for anything sexually.  He could have whatever he wanted the legal and honest way.  So this is all bullshit until someone comes with solid proof.  Even the young female thing with R Kelly if a girl at a party looking 21 and she’s all up on R Kelly then that man deserves to rot in jail??

If he coerced or forced people then sure.  And I’m defending puffy because I’m a constitutionalist and this man is innocent till proven guilty.  So far I have seen no constitutional law that he violated. 

How do you know Cassie wasn’t hurt their relationship didn’t work out and coming after him for money?   As Shakespeare wrote, “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Cosby innocent, R Kelly innocent, 2pac innocent, Tyson innocent, and Puffy innocent.  Because any of these man can have any kind of sex they want the legal way and do not need to hustle nobody for sex

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2024, 11:39:53 AM »
Ah come on man, give me a break.  If anything, those cameras were there to protect him from false accusations or it was like a sex thing.

Bottom line, the one fact that can’t be escaped is that Puffy did not need to hustle anyone for anything sexually.  He could have whatever he wanted the legal and honest way.  So this is all bullshit until someone comes with solid proof.  Even the young female thing with R Kelly if a girl at a party looking 21 and she’s all up on R Kelly then that man deserves to rot in jail??

If he coerced or forced people then sure.  And I’m defending puffy because I’m a constitutionalist and this man is innocent till proven guilty.  So far I have seen no constitutional law that he violated. 

How do you know Cassie wasn’t hurt their relationship didn’t work out and coming after him for money?   As Shakespeare wrote, “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Cosby innocent, R Kelly innocent, 2pac innocent, Tyson innocent, and Puffy innocent.  Because any of these man can have any kind of sex they want the legal way and do not need to hustle nobody for sex

there’s enough proof that r kelly sought young girls .. it was unequivocally something he was into …. now the whole sex trafficking ring and holding women against their will mighta been overblown so they can get him caught up for the underraged women thing, but to say he just met girls who looked 21 and fucked them accidentally is obviously bogus.

Tony Trey

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »

there’s enough proof that r kelly sought young girls .. it was unequivocally something he was into …. now the whole sex trafficking ring and holding women against their will mighta been overblown so they can get him caught up for the underraged women thing, but to say he just met girls who looked 21 and fucked them accidentally is obviously bogus.

Yuuuup. People seem to forget that there's evidence of R.Kelly's interests in young girls going back way before the original trial. Many people don't seem to realize that he was very briefly married to Aaliyah when she was 15 years old and he was 27.

As to Diddy, let's see how the evidence shakes out. He has every right to defend himself in court and the alleged victims have every right to testify against him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 12:24:41 PM »
Yuuuup. People seem to forget that there's evidence of R.Kelly's interests in young girls going back way before the original trial. Many people don't seem to realize that he was very briefly married to Aaliyah when she was 15 years old and he was 27.

As to Diddy, let's see how the evidence shakes out. He has every right to defend himself in court and the alleged victims have every right to testify against him.

yeah, and I seem to remember Aliyah being all for it and her parents approving