Author Topic: Suge pushin the “Snoop killed 2pac” line real close these days-what y’all think?  (Read 683 times)

abusive

For real. Some people will believe anything, no matter how much evidence you throw at them. I'm posting links to actual court decisions based on years of evidence and testimony that was collected by and from Dre, Suge, Death Row, Wide Awake, and their very highly paid attorneys. And people are still like, "there must be more to it!" based on unsourced blogs, written by God know who. It's no wonder so many people buy into conspiracy theories today.
1. Suge wasn't lying about Snoop ghostwriting for Warren G, Snoop said it himself. Again, if anyone is lying, it's Snoop. 2. No one is denying the evidence you posted because you just posted. How can anyone deny something they haven't read. 3. The blog I posted is from researcher Michael Carlin who worked directly with Russell Poole who was a detective, a decorated one at that. The same ones that brought forth alot of other information that has withstood the test of time. 4. There is audio that was released on Thug Life Army years ago of the judge conspiring against Suge to take away DR and there have been all types of documented illegal acts against him in the case that has him in jail now. That is why I take all of the legal things with a grain of salt and I'm not using the legal system as the measuring stick for the truth. Just because the courts rule something doesn't mean it's true. It doesn't mean that it isn't either, I just want to see more.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
It is amazing that people still believe anything that Suge says.

Unbelievable.

People love myths & Fantasy.

These are legal dealings, get a lawyer and go get yours.

All these never ending podcast talks by Daz & Suge about what they are owed is dated
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

abusive

All these never ending podcast talks by Daz & Suge about what they are owed is dated
It's not just Daz and Suge. Reggie Wright Jr. has recently said that Snoop and DR owe him. If Snoop and DPG members did work on Warren G's album, then they might owe Suge as well. I can see why Warren was pissed that Snoop even said anything about it because the admission can possibly open him up to litigation. If DR material was used at Aftermath, there may be legal issues there as well.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
It's not just Daz and Suge. Reggie Wright Jr. has recently said that Snoop and DR owe him. If Snoop and DPG members did work on Warren G's album, then they might owe Suge as well. I can see why Warren was pissed that Snoop even said anything about it because the admission can possibly open him up to litigation. If DR material was used at Aftermath, there may be legal issues there as well.

Exactly my point! All of that is just talking on YouTube.

Go and tell your lawyers all of that, not just chatting random things to get views and clicks.

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

abusive

Exactly my point! All of that is just talking on YouTube.

Go and tell your lawyers all of that, not just chatting random things to get views and clicks.
You also made it a point to call people saying they were owed money myths and fantasies I'm assuming because they haven't taken the legal route yet. Reggie said he did get a lawyer and he's proven his claims. Before he did that he spoke on it on YT. Going the legal route is the last resort, not the first. You call them out and hope to settle and if not then get a lawyer. It's not about clicks and views, it's about saving time and money.

abusive