Author Topic: THA DOGG POUND - WE ALL WE GOT (Official Discussion)  (Read 17305 times)

Sccit

Re: THA DOGG POUND - WE ALL WE GOT (New Album 5/31)
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2024, 10:25:06 AM »
I swear Snoop may have all these beats submitted for Missionary, and since Dre is taking forever, he just put this together.

This is way better than I thought it would be..

BTW.. I love that Premo track. I hope they make a throwback video for that.

there’s a video for it

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2024, 10:32:37 AM »
You don't like "Imma Dogg" produced by Battlecat?

It's a good album, I was scared when I saw "Mike & Keys" produced on almost all the tracks but Battlecat also worked on the tracks and it's cool !

Fingers crossed for the CD release !

I do on second spin.
My last spin until official release and I can bump in the car.

Even the slow tempo tracks were good quality, the 2 Deathrow singers on The Weekend showed they can really sing.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Malcy

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2024, 10:40:32 AM »

we’re all about supporting our west coast legends

so when we share a free link that’s in essence stealing from them

which i get it, most people don’t give a shit .. and in the 90s and 2000s when music was extremely profitable a release like this woulda been guaranteed platinum so it wasn’t nearly as bad

but nowadays they truly need all the support they can get so that they can keep pumpin out bangers for the heads

we can share links on older albums that been around and unreleased joints, rares, mixtapes etc

but sharing a link to a new album like this publicly is not only fucked up, but also illegal

Unfortunately the majority of people just want shit for free these days. And then wonder why stuff doesn't come out.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2024, 10:51:32 AM »
I don't know the rules. if the links are prohibited I will stop sharing my exclusives no problem.

Peace man.

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,243722.0.html

File Sharing
- Distributing copyrighted material is strictly prohibited.
- Some times mp3's are leaked by artists/labels before an albums release. Sharing these files is generally okay.  However occasionally we may receive requests to remove links. If an mp3 is posted on the forum before a DUBCNN post of the same mp3, it will be merged with the DUBCNN topic and/or edited with a DUBCNN link
- NEVER post full retail albums
- NEVER request links to albums in the main sections. This will result in a temporary ban
- Mixtapes are okay.

wardy

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2024, 11:00:23 AM »
Are they doing a CD release for us old heads? Sccit did a great job getting us that RBX album on CD hopefully this one is released as well.
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2024, 11:10:32 AM »
Are they doing a CD release for us old heads? Sccit did a great job getting us that RBX album on CD hopefully this one is released as well.

They still do Cds? I believe Spotify,  Tidal and Apple now offers Hi-fi quality streaming

wardy

« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2024, 11:14:50 AM »
I'll happily stream but if there is a chance of an actual physical product I'll have it.
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Dwax-187

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2024, 11:21:53 AM »
I'll happily stream but if there is a chance of an actual physical product I'll have it.

Tough thing is there are barely any cd players anymore. They stopped putting them in newer vehicles (at least in Canada) and even when I purchased a laptop 5 years ago, it didnt come with a disc drive. 

Having a hard copy does make it collectable, I get that part.  Im still keeping my Blu Rays, was about to get rid of them but now they are supposedly making a bit of a comeback. 

Im pretty sure they got streaming sound quality to cd standards by now at least.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2024, 11:22:57 AM »
They still do Cds? I believe Spotify,  Tidal and Apple now offers Hi-fi quality streaming

nothing beats a physical copy

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2024, 11:26:24 AM »
Tough thing is there are barely any cd players anymore. They stopped putting them in newer vehicles (at least in Canada) and even when I purchased a laptop 5 years ago, it didnt come with a disc drive. 

Having a hard copy does make it collectable, I get that part.  Im still keeping my Blu Rays, was about to get rid of them but now they are supposedly making a bit of a comeback. 

Im pretty sure they got streaming sound quality to cd standards by now at least.

naah the quality on cd kills standard streaming

and they have portable cd players that connect via bluetooth to your car speakers on amazon nowadays

i suggest everyone get 1

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2024, 11:26:47 AM »
Unfortunately the majority of people just want shit for free these days. And then wonder why stuff doesn't come out.

facts

Dwax-187

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2024, 11:30:04 AM »

and they have portable cd players that connect via bluetooth to your car speakers on amazon nowadays

i suggest everyone get 1

8) I did not know that hmm.  I do have WAV files for Hibernation Shivers and it slaps in the car.  I put some albums on a usb stick for the ride.  I believe you lose the low end frequencies the more you compress mp3s. 

doggfather

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2024, 11:45:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2024, 12:18:27 PM »
First listening over.
A very solid album. 0 track that i didn t feel. (Maybe "LA Kind Of Love" it is too "pop" but not that bad)
Who believe it... we re in 2024 Kurupt Was all the way down... daz Was average. Snoop did a GREAT JOB for this project
Shout out Kurupt & Daz, they did their thang.

That "Always On My Mind" track... DAMN ! This shit is so fire 🔥

The following users thanked this post: Marco

topdogg188

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2024, 12:51:14 PM »
First listen done.

First impression: Well done to Snoop for putting this together to kick things off.

Kurupt & Daz did well considering its 2024, I like how the album showcased a lot of the Deathrow/Doggjouse roster.

Apart from the 3 tracks we have heard(which I like), House Party, La kind of love, Always on my mind, After Hours  and Who Da Hardest jumped out for me.
That’s like 8 tracks I like on first listen.

With the absence of Nate Dogg, it was important to have Butch Cassidy and he brought that G-funk soulful vibe to the album.

Who Da Hardest: to answer Snoop’s question, Lady of Rage is that hardest! 🔥🔥😀

I’m happy and impressed with the outcome because how quick this was put together

I  don’t know man, Primo tracks just don’t do anything for me. Rage, Kurupt and RBX killed it but seems wasted on the beat. I dunno maybe I'm just an east coast boom bap hater. Now when Battlecat has his DJ cuts and scratches on songs it’s always great. Every time Primos name is mentioned it gets people excited like for Eihts which way is best but I personally don’t like any Primo tracks with snoops camp. The only 3 Primo tracks I’ve ever liked are Nas is like, You know My Steez andI just remembered unfukwitable on the dogghouse cd so that’s the only snoop camp one

« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 01:04:58 PM by topdogg188 »