Author Topic: Animatrix...The Second Renaissance[a must see for all matrix fans]  (Read 77 times)

Immortal

Sup peeps. I was checking stuff on the upcoming Animatrix which is a cartoon and animated series. It was really interesting to see the episodes. The actual Animatrix Dvd releases in June. However, 4 of the episodes have been put up on the website that i will list below. Of the 4, the most important ones are the 1st and the 4th episode. Its called "The Second REnaissance", and has  2 parts. I was really intruiged after watching both the episodes. It really shed s light on the origin of the Matrix and basically shows how it emerged. They are free for downloading.

You can check it out at  www.intothematrix.com

Post your thoughts on the episodes after viewing them here pls.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 01:31:31 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Animatrix...The Second Renaissance[a must see for all matrix fans]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 01:56:14 PM »
I downloaded the whole DVD and it's quite dope.

Spoilers!
There's an episode called "The Kid's Story" which shows how the guy called "Kid" in Matrix II got free. Trinity & Neo also have cameos in some episodes! Trinity's appearance is actually pretty cool: A detective has to find her and the whole art style is based on old colorless movies. In another episode the rebels reprogramm some of the machines to make them their allies but things get messed up. ;D

If you're interested in the Matrix saga, you'll love this dvd! You have to be open minded though since some of the art styles are pretty experimental. ;)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 01:59:33 PM by Doctor Funkenstein »