Author Topic: Crooked I on the World Famous Wake Up Show (May 24th)  (Read 137 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Crooked I on the World Famous Wake Up Show (May 24th)
« on: May 25, 2003, 08:29:31 AM »
Originally posted by westkoast2k2
For those that missed Crooked I on The World Famous Wake Up show on power106 in LA he was on tonight with his younger brothers The Untouchables answering questions, playing some music, promoting the album a bit and then him and his brothers got down on the mic (On the first part of the show).

They asked Crooked I about people beefing with deathrow and how he felt about it.  He said he has no beef with the guys that had beef with Deathrow before he got there.  Then he was asked about Snoop and he kept saying 'who?' after they kept repeating it over and over.  Crooked I said he replied to Snoop because the guy was sh!tting all over his boys and him.  Going in print saying F*CK DEATHROW or saying it after every show he does.  So Crooked I felt since he is the first up to bat he had to replied.  Then Sway was talking about how he knows both Crook and Snoop and how he does not think that the beef will leave the wax.  Crooked I then replied with 'I dont know.  Someone always has to win.  If they get mad enough they will take it to the streets'  and then just said if it goes that way then he will handle his business.  He was also asked about the whole 50cent/Ja rule beef and Deathrows part in it.  Crooked I said 'We are just spectators at a tennis match watching it go back and forth' then mumbled some stuff about if they are called on to help out they will.

After a short break Crooked I's brothers (by blood) whom he had taken custody of since they were little hopped on the mic and spit for a while.  The doods KILLED it.  Seriously just imagine a group of 3 Crooked I's.  They were spitting pre-writtens (no way that those guys could freestyle that sick) but it had my jaw dropped listening to it.  Look for these guys to be comming out soon, The Untouchables.

I didnt hear what happend after that so if one of the westcoast heads could fill in the rest it would be much apperciated.

from sohh

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:Crooked I on the World Famous Wake Up Show (May 24th)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 03:57:15 PM »
up

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 08:00:20 PM »
thanks
a group of 3 crooked I`s ...........hahaha

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 09:15:10 PM »
Sounds dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24