Author Topic: Schizo  (Read 596 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Schizo
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2003, 02:30:15 PM »
*opens book*

What argument? Didn't you say there was no argument?

And yes, that's right, I'm in love with you. Come to my bedroom tonight, I'll let you out of the book.  :-*

*slams book shut*

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2003, 02:32:02 PM »
People who feel like they've been sonned and have no repsonse resort to sarcasm. ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2003, 02:33:49 PM »
People who feel like they've been sonned and have no repsonse resort to sarcasm. ::)

No, no they don't. People who feel like they've been pressed into the Book of Owen pretend to have sonned Owen.

Anyways, I asked, how's Damon? He's page 4.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2003, 03:15:00 PM »
Show me how I was pressed into the book of Owen.
Let me show you how you act.

Owen (feeling like he's been sonned): Regardless of what you say or how stupid you make me feel, you have been pressed into my book and I win the argument. Try again.

LMAO you do that for everything. You're fuckin pathetic man. Look for the last time, GET OFF MY FUCKIN NUTZ YOU WORTHLESS, PRETENDING TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, FAGGOT. Please prove to me that you can post on this board and live, without having to lick my balls.

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2003, 03:18:16 PM »
*opens book*

I asked you a question, Mr Butterfly. How's Damon? Answer me, bitch. Or are you still in denial about who your neighbours are and WHERE you are?

*slams book shut*

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2003, 03:20:50 PM »
Faggot, you're wrong once again. I live in Los Angeles. I have never talked to Damon once in my life. Please remove thyself from my scrotum at once. You pathetic loser who pretends girls are his girlfriend. Get a fuckin life man, it's the internet. Stop stressing and pretending it's reality, but then again all you do is pretend things. Ex: having a girlfriend, winning an argument, being straight, etc.

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2003, 03:36:06 PM »
*opens book*

Since when did I say I was straight? I'm a bum bandit, kid. Turn round, and don't clench.

And no, sorry, you're not in LA with your gangsta homies, you're in my book. AC owns you half the time, and I own you the other half.

*slams book shut*

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2003, 03:47:39 PM »
Whatever you say Owen. It's useless talking to you. In my opinion you're in my book and I sonned you, but you think different. All I ask is GET OFF MY NUTZ. It seems like you just can't stand being on the board without talking to me or having my attention.

*book shut*

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2003, 03:55:20 PM »
That's right, it's ME that is on YOUR nuts. Bitch please...Get real. You've been pressed, laughed at and destroyed.

Now, let's get onto the details of me being "on [your] nutz".

Let's examine the evidence. No-one apart from you and EM28 believe that when someone makes a thread about someone else, the former is on the latter's nuts.

No-one apart from you and EM28 believe I am on your nuts.

You've deliberately used a system where you can repeatedly pretend I'm on your nuts; by saying "if you reply to this, you're on my nuts", you thus deny any responsibility for replying to me, and give yourself a springboard for your next pathetic attack.

So, if you respond to me, you are:

a) queer

b) retarded

c) admitting you're in my book

d) on my testes

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2003, 05:04:20 PM »
A tate of your own medicine...

Am I the only one the notice fucking dumbass Owen can't spell TASTE

haha * ;D        

*Owen will edit his post as soon as he reads this

Jome

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2003, 05:55:40 PM »

and think because Jome or Answer don't like me that I will be upset.

I have nothing against you, but you should be a little more creative.
I think I have seen you post duplicate posts at least 50 times.
Those pics are funny the 1st time, but not the 47th time.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2003, 06:42:45 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that Jome, but that's not the point. The point I was trying to make is that I, unlike Owen, do not care for the opinion people on the internet have of me. And as you guys can see, Owen sees that he's been pressed into my book, and now is trying to get himself out by using my tactics. Nice try Owen.

SONNED  8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2003, 12:47:12 PM »
Schizo: Sorry, can't hear you. I guess it's panful having been mutilated by me, huh?

Kain: Since when was I a mod on this board? Well done, you just made yourself seem paranoid. ::)