Author Topic: ToNe1904 vs Tha7th  (Read 722 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:ToNe1904 vs Tha7th
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2003, 02:26:50 PM »
Y'all still gonna do this or what?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 03:24:25 PM »
ay Rod, i aint had time do do shit up on hea since i been back. Im workin like 13 hr dayz righ now...so its gonna take me a minute before i write shit. i said id have it up already, so if u wanna take this as a win...i aint trippin. If u wanna jus wait...ill write mah shit as soon as i got time to. Ill still post mine first tho, if u willin tah wait. Sorry man. Peace..

1 Month later..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 03:49:29 PM »
*pulls up a chair*

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2003, 10:58:47 PM »
i didnt say u ARE a rookie, i said you SPIT like a rookie. And ill write a verse up lata. Sorry i aint prewrites together like u do lol.

Message from Mr. Daygo himself 2day ^^^

BRACE YURSELVES YALL, pull up a chair & put yur muthafuckin seat belts on......His verse will be comin 1 of these weeks......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2003, 09:59:53 AM »
yay

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2003, 01:21:31 PM »
i didnt say u ARE a rookie, i said you SPIT like a rookie. And ill write a verse up lata. Sorry i aint prewrites together like u do lol.

Message from Mr. Daygo himself 2day ^^^

BRACE YURSELVES YALL, pull up a chair & put yur muthafuckin seat belts on......His verse will be comin 1 of these weeks......

i tol u bitch, when im actually bored enough and got more then 5 fukin minutes on here ill write a verse for yur ass, ill write one. Until then, deal wit it, shut tha fuk up about, or post yur prewrite up.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 01:22:18 PM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2003, 01:32:35 PM »
i tol u bitch, when im actually bored enough and got more then 5 fukin minutes on here ill write a verse for yur ass, ill write one. Until then, deal wit it, shut tha fuk up about, or post yur prewrite up.

now, see, whatever the result, that post proves you are WCC's number 1 shit talker, once and for all

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2003, 03:27:22 PM »
Dawg........U CHALLENGED ME........It aint like I'm begging for a battle........

lmao, my god, yur a JOKE........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2003, 09:43:07 PM »

now, see, whatever the result, that post proves you are WCC's number 1 shit talker, once and for all

apparently, u didnt understand the post about "the number 1 shit talker". Kinda funny how when u RESPOND to shit talking, only that post is noticed and not the original. Glad to see youve already picked sidez tho Owen.

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2003, 01:16:59 PM »
Rod said you hadn't got round to it, that you didn't care; he never said you prewrote.

However, you said, explicitly, that he prewrote.

Now, Tony, pal, you're accusing me of taking sides, when it's obvious you just like shit talking? You're all about being the best ever, when there's three people on this board who are better, when on top form.

So shut the fuck up, cause you know I'm right.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2003, 02:21:07 PM »
owen i wanna see u name those 3
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2003, 05:22:42 PM »
I'll IM them. I'm not gonna go callin out names.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2003, 09:33:54 PM »
Rod said you hadn't got round to it, that you didn't care; he never said you prewrote.

However, you said, explicitly, that he prewrote.

Now, Tony, pal, you're accusing me of taking sides, when it's obvious you just like shit talking? You're all about being the best ever, when there's three people on this board who are better, when on top form.

So shut the fuck up, cause you know I'm right.

I said he prewrote, because one of these first things he said when i posted this shit up was..."i already got mah shit written". As for being the number 1 shit talker...the difference is, "talking shit"...and "talking shit thats backed by victories".

As for 3 people on here that are better then me, lol. When did i ever, ever...say im the best on here. Others might say it, others might not. But i never have. And if youre gonna talk shit to someone, use yourself in the shit talking...dont simply jock other people and say "i know someone whos better then you" lolol. That doesnt matter...are you? lol.

And youre keystyle skills are enough to prove you cant judge who is "better" or not anyways lol. Lifetime rookie in the making. Anywayz, im thru with this shit...

Rod, Fuk u. Fuk this battle. Say what u want, it dont really matta homeboy. Maybe we git em up anotha time, u can recycle that verse of yurz for all i give a shit. But fuk tha battle. On sum real shit, sorry u wasted a verse. But all thiz bullshit make me uninterested in tha shit anymore.

And anybody who got sumthin negative tah say about ToNe, simply on sum hater shit...can suk mah dick. Get off tha jockz of others, and work on yah own fukin skillz.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2003, 11:55:14 PM »
 and work on yah own fukin skillz.

Thought i heard my name ... anyways damn I was really hope'n this would go down I like to read ya shit daygo' maybe some time me an' you will have to battle I gotta' prove myself some how an' time did show  ::)

S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2003, 03:03:38 AM »
and work on yah own fukin skillz.

Thought i heard my name ... anyways damn I was really hope'n this would go down I like to read ya shit daygo' maybe some time me an' you will have to battle I gotta' prove myself some how an' time did show  ::)

naw man, i wasnt speakin bout u. but yah, You, Sin, and Vito the only onez actually bringin heat from Elite. So maybe we can battle one day. Peace