Author Topic: ToNe1904 vs Tha7th  (Read 721 times)

TheSheriff

Re:ToNe1904 vs Tha7th
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2003, 05:15:58 AM »
And anybody who got sumthin negative tah say about ToNe, simply on sum hater shit...can suk mah dick.

Sorry, I don't do that gay shit, Tony boy.

Also, just because you can't act, does that mean you can't judge actors? Just because you can't box for shit, or play any sport at a pro level, does that stop you judging pros? You're a fuckin hypocrite.

As for "lifetime rookie", I'm happy with having had a record deal, being able to actually freestyle well (not keystyle), and having been good before your ass even turned up.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2003, 11:48:54 PM »
And anybody who got sumthin negative tah say about ToNe, simply on sum hater shit...can suk mah dick.

Also, just because you can't act, does that mean you can't judge actors? Just because you can't box for shit, or play any sport at a pro level, does that stop you judging pros? You're a fuckin hypocrite.

As for "lifetime rookie", I'm happy with having had a record deal, being able to actually freestyle well (not keystyle), and having been good before your ass even turned up.

lol@ this shit...youre on a keystyle board, arguing about keystyle, and you suck at it. This is kinda like that Chris Rock quote...

"its like playing basketball with retarded kids, and callin em for double dribble...u just gotta let sum shit slide..."

peace man...

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2003, 12:07:07 AM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 12:40:40 AM by abstruse »

VDK REPPIN!

TheSheriff

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 02:00:33 PM »
Well, dear Tony boy, you just proved yourself:

a) an idiot

b) a hypocrite

I don't even need to start defending my "keystyle". If you ever want to discuss it, PM me or get at me on MSN. You know full well you're pulling insults out of your ass.

As for b)...You comment on stuff you're no good at, and know nothing about. On politics, for instance; you could do no better a job, probably a lot worse, and you comment.

On basketball, you constantly debate how much better the Spurs are than the Lakers, when you're NOWHERE near that retarded kid in the quote's level.

You see, Tony boy, you're a loudmouth who doesn't like me for one reason, and one reason only.

I don't lick your boots. You're a big headed idiot. Now, dear Tony, stop dribbling on my shirt. And stop slapping yourself.

P.S. Also, I only ever criticized your shit talking, not your keystyle. You changed the subject because you're a bitch who hates losing.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 02:04:32 PM by Inspector Owen »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2003, 01:21:27 PM »
Well, dear Tony boy, you just proved yourself:

a) an idiot

b) a hypocrite

I don't even need to start defending my "keystyle". If you ever want to discuss it, PM me or get at me on MSN. You know full well you're pulling insults out of your ass.

As for b)...You comment on stuff you're no good at, and know nothing about. On politics, for instance; you could do no better a job, probably a lot worse, and you comment.

On basketball, you constantly debate how much better the Spurs are than the Lakers, when you're NOWHERE near that retarded kid in the quote's level.

You see, Tony boy, you're a loudmouth who doesn't like me for one reason, and one reason only.

I don't lick your boots. You're a big headed idiot. Now, dear Tony, stop dribbling on my shirt. And stop slapping yourself.

P.S. Also, I only ever criticized your shit talking, not your keystyle. You changed the subject because you're a bitch who hates losing.

i told u im done with this, so i aint responding. But, schools about to start...go get your helmet Owen. If u wanna "criticize" shit talking, dont just criticize the people who u dont like.