Author Topic: May I Introduce My Self  (Read 691 times)

Don Seer

Re:May I Introduce My Self
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 02:38:40 PM »
Welcome back Bigg AG  ::)
didnt i fuckin tell u on that other trhead its NOT him... are u really NIK or something coz u sure acting HELLA STUPID! lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2003, 02:49:36 PM »
SONNED

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2003, 02:51:38 PM »
fuckin "son" u in a minute too "SON"shine.. lol

u need to stop that 69 shit with shitzo and vice versa... coz u both on each others nutz  :P

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2003, 02:55:13 PM »
fuckin "son" u in a minute too "SON"shine.. lol

u need to stop that 69 shit with shitzo and vice versa... coz u both on each others nutz  :P

WOW Overseer really SONNED you!!! :o ::) 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2003, 02:57:09 PM »
 8)

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2003, 02:59:10 PM »
Well, he is our father, Schizo. Shall we stop with the incest now and ignore each other? Or you wanna go another round?

Jome

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2003, 06:35:41 PM »
Well, he is our father, Schizo. Shall we stop with the incest now and ignore each other? Or you wanna go another round?

Lmao.  ;D

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2003, 06:42:38 PM »

Lmao.  ;D

That was the gayest shit I've ever heard. It tops DesiQueer telling me that he missed me and wanted my big afghan dick up his ass. But then again, I'm not surprsised, since you are the one who pretends to have celebrity girlfriends. My little virtual boy. I can just imagine you having no life and walking around like this guy....

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2003, 06:45:03 PM »
I know I look like a little red x symbol. And? Haven't you got anything better than that in you? NIK said you were good flame warrior. I fear he's overestimated you.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2003, 07:01:26 PM »
Owen, you're an idiot, seriously man. Get a fuckin life. Go play with your celebrity girlfriend or something but please just get the fuck off my nutz. You really are starting to make me think you like me or something. First DesiQueer and now you. Always on my nuts and trying to get my attention. I'm just gonna press my special key now....

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2003, 07:03:52 PM »
You know, Jamal, I know I've got you beat for one very simple reason: you're pretending like you don't care. It's entirely obvious you know you're beat, and can only come up with repetitive insults that have no basis in proven fact.

I'm quite happy to take any flamer on. POE would have roasted you so utterly, you'd be crying by now. I've gone easy on you. Be more careful next time.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2003, 07:06:33 PM »
LMAO@ you making yourself look like the winner of every argument when in fact you know that I constantly son you. That's why you seldom have a good response, PLUS, you don't address everything I say to you. How is your celebrity girlfriend? ::) LMAO @ THIS FUCKIN LOSER.

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2003, 07:09:13 PM »
If you could read, you'd notice I did address that point. Try again, bitch.

P.S. I ask again; who changed my custom status? Because they must agree with me.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2003, 07:13:01 PM »
We know 1 person could've changed your custom status. So yes, one person agrees with you. WOW. You have the answer and quake on your nuts. Good job. I've finally come to the conclusion that whenever you don't know how to respond to my attacks, you just say "try again" or "and?" or "book shut". THOSE ARE YOUR ARGUMENTS....IN OTHER WORDS....YOU DONT HAVE SHIT ON ME AND YOU KNOW I SONNED YOU. AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE ON MY NUTZ. BECAUSE IF YOU RECALL, I SAID "PLEASE JUST GET OFF MY NUTZ. I DONT THINK YOU CAN DO IT. LETS SEE IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG."   BUT YOU ENDED UP PROVING ME RIGHT, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU "TRIED" USING THAT TACTIC AGAINST ME, UNSUCCESSFULLY. PLEASE OWEN STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE ME AND USING MY WAYS. NOW I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN, "CAN YOU GET OFF MY NUTZ?" JUST ANSWER THAT WITH A YES OR NO.

TheSheriff

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2003, 07:17:47 PM »
The thing is, I'm not on your nuts. You're damaging this board; in the protection of this board, I've decided to deal with you. To universal agreement, you have been sonned.

You refuse to leave, when everyone but Sccit and I think you should. The two admins believe you should leave; every mod thinks you should leave; in fact, everyone but Sccit, I, and maybe EM28 think you should (if they were to choose what was best for the board).

Everyone is also in universal agreement as to who has won this particular encounter. They know you've been pressed into my book, and they're laughing as you struggle with your idiotic arguments.

Most amusingly, you claim that I am STEALING your arguments to use against you; no, kiddah, I'm PARODYING them.