Author Topic: May I Introduce My Self  (Read 692 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:May I Introduce My Self
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2003, 07:18:22 PM »
lmao..... im not on owens nuts and i doubt rap quake is. we just agree with owen that you are getting "sonned" repetitively.

kick ass album

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2003, 07:21:22 PM »
You say that I'm damaging the board? Have you addressed Quake or Verbal? NO. Because you're only on my nuts. And dont even deny using my tactics. We both know you were. You have been defeated many times by not just me, but you always claim to "push your book up your ass" or something like that. Owen, "CAN YOU GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTZ?".... YES OR NO?..... LETS SEE IF YOU CAN.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2003, 07:22:41 PM »
the reason nobody has addressed rap quake or verbal just yet is because they dont go on and on like u do.

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2003, 07:23:40 PM »
I'll teach you about value judgements now, my lad. I have, in the past, told Verbal off about his activities; and, indeed, Quake. Ask them.

In my value judgement, I find you to be a greater bane than they.

And, if you can find an instance of me using your tactics, rather than merely parodying them, please do. I'm so intrigued by this strange statement.

On a final note, I just realized, how am I on your nuts? You don't have none. (now THAT'S using your childish tactics)

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2003, 07:25:35 PM »
Perfect example of you being sonned and seeing no way out. Why dont you just answer the question the way it was addressed?  Once again, Owen, "CAN YOU GET THE FUCK OFF MY NUTZ?".... YES OR NO?..... LETS SEE IF YOU CAN.  YOU SEEM TO AVOID ANSWERING THIS. WHY? DONT WANNA ADMIT TO BEING ON MY NUTS?

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2003, 07:27:48 PM »
*sighs*

I already answered that groundless allegation two posts ago. Go back to the drawing board, bitch.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2003, 07:30:07 PM »
jamal.......

couldnt resist  ;D

kick ass album

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2003, 07:30:59 PM »
I'll take that as a NO. If I'm wrong then you'll prove me so by not posting about me, I know you cant handle it. But just try Owen, just try...

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2003, 07:31:46 PM »
TJ... you really enjoy riding Owen's dick don't you...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2003, 07:34:52 PM »
what does telling you to shut the fuck up have to do with dickriding??? arent i allowed to have an opinion??

kick ass album

TheSheriff

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2003, 07:35:17 PM »
Talk about jacking tactics...LMAO

Jamal, yes I admit, I'm in love with your ugly ass. I just want to fuck you and rape you. I'm utterly on your nuts. ::) Helping the board has, of course, nothing to do with it.

Now, if you can't come up with anything better, or if you truly don't care about me, don't reply. You're boring me now.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2003, 07:37:16 PM »
SONNED 8)

Chapter 1: Owen, in the Book of Schizo, is now complete and *shut*

PEACE.

TheSheriff

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2003, 07:39:23 PM »
Guys, let's let him believe it, because otherwise he'll continue whining till Armageddon. He's like a broken record. Nah. He's like a George Michael record.

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2003, 07:42:27 PM »
Yes, just like you, I claim to win arguments. ::) The only difference is, I actually SONNED you. Now that you've removed thyself from my scrotum, do not post anything in regards to me. Thank You. Bye Owen.

TheSheriff

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2003, 07:45:52 PM »
Pardon? All I hear from book is "hmmmmpppph". Oh, you say sonned me?

Well, I suppose by adopting my mannerisms, you adopted some part of me, making your my father/mother/parental figure thing, so yes, you "sonned" me. Well done pops.