Author Topic: Big Lurch (Human Cannibal) On Tha Row???  (Read 320 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Lurch (Human Cannibal) On Tha Row???
« on: May 28, 2003, 06:12:29 PM »
I'm sure by now everyone has heard of Big Lurch (Cosmic Slop Shop) and his PCP craz'D attack on Tynisha Ysais last year which resulted in her death.  Well, I ran across an article that suggests Suge Knight was the one supplying him with PCP and encouraging his crazy lifestyle.  I wanted to know if anyone could confirm this as being true and what label he was really signed to.  I've never heard of Tha Row signing Big Lurch to any record deal until now.  Seems kinda far fetched but I'll let DubCC be the judge.  Somebody please shead some light on the subject.  Below is a clip of the article.  Check the link for the full story.  Thanks.

Ax Tha Wax

http://www.eightballmagazine.com/diatribes/volume02/diatribes005/diatribes84-104/diatribes93.htm
Almost a year ago Antron Singleton aka "Big Lurch" was found staggering naked, covered in blood on a Los Angeles street by police.
They noticed he had something funny caught in his teeth.
Eventually it turned out to be part of his girlfriend's lung.
After Lurch was arrested stumbling around outside his apartment covered in blood police found Tynisha Ysais, 21, with teeth marks on her face and on pieces of her lung, which had been torn from her chest.
A subsequent medical examination showed Lurch had human blood and flesh in his stomach.
While he waits in jail for his capital murder trial, certain pieces of disturbing evidence have surfaced.
Apparently, Big Lurch killed his girlfriend and ate part of her in an attempt to cultivate a gangsta image for himself as was encouraged by his record label "Tha Row" owned by the infamous Suge Knight.
Carolyn Stinson the mother of the girl that Lurch ate is suing Suge Knight and Tha Row in L.A. Superior Court, allegeing that Lurch was "actively courted and supplied with drugs, including PCP, by Tha Row -- despite his "extensive criminal record for violence" and song lyrics that refer to rape, murder, and cannibalism".
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Big Lurch (Human Cannibal) On Tha Row???
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 06:26:12 PM »
Found a couple of followup links where Suge says hes never met Lurch.  HHmmm..

My bad If this has already been covered.. I've just been outta the loop and haven't heard about this until now.  Kinda shocking if you ask me.

Ax

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2948853.stm
http://www.pagesix.com/seven/04162003/celebritynews/34185.htm
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 06:30:50 PM »
i read that article somewhere too, what a nut case, that drug is intense

*laughs at suge for always trying to be innocnet*  ::)
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

soufside

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 01:11:28 AM »
dis dood gon b on tha (death) row 4 dis crime prolly but he wuznt wif suge an dem he wuz dahn wif cbo an duh northern cali rappers

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2003, 01:41:59 AM »
OMG....yeah pcp bad stuff!

I seen the nastiest video in my life of a guy on pcp...

...wont go into it here

CRazy story tho

funkstylz

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2003, 03:13:38 PM »
yes big lurch is on death row , but not the record label , he's supposed to recieve fatal injection once all the court shit is dsone  :-\

funkstylz

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 03:24:16 PM »
and soufside , u needa get urself somee phonics man that shit u be typin i can't even pronounce

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 04:26:18 PM »
dis dood gon b on tha (death) row 4 dis crime prolly but he wuznt wif suge an dem he wuz dahn wif cbo an duh northern cali rappers
u seem to be on drugs too, or is it just your disabled-friendly keyboard?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 10:33:31 PM »
yes big lurch is on death row , but not the record label , he's supposed to recieve fatal injection once all the court shit is dsone  :-\

So he is on Death Row!

funkstylz

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2003, 10:55:44 PM »
technically ;D just not the Death Row most people would think, he's on the green mile style death row where he's finna be dead