Author Topic: I still want my question answered...I dunno why the thread was locked.  (Read 143 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why's everyone hating on Jamal?

Everyone was cool with him, until he announced he was Jamal...Come on guys, tone the hatred down...It's all love...If I diss, it's just a joke...Don't take it personal...Just chill, relax, and stop hating...You guys are all ruining the Gspot along with Mr-Lock-That-Thread...You gots ta chill...PeACe

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
lol lol i dont even know this Jamal guy, i not even up to date with all these beefs in here lol ;D

but yeah guys give him a little break >:(

Quakaveli

How much of a Eli-WHORE must U be?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How much of a Eli-WHORE must U be?

As much as I can be...It's my goal in life.

DaSchizophrenic1

Quake = Because he wanted to fight me after I put up that pic of his monkey family. Being the man that I am, I agreed to it. Of course, as you know Sccit, he IMed you asking where I kick it at so he could come and attack me from behind. ::) I wanted to save him the trouble, so I just told him where I'm at. Then he said "No I'm a ghandu hindu choot I dont want to fight anymore. You know we hindus are pussies." He hates because I exposed him as the PUSSY that he is. 8)

Verbal = Because he rides Quake's dick (and vice-versa)

AG = same reason as Verbal

Owen = ? I guess Owen is just bored, and wanted my attention. We know Owen likes arguing, so he wanted somebody to just bother all day, but most of the posters are too dumb, so he needed somebody that would actually be able to put up with his arguments. Eventually,he gave up,and I sonned him, but that's a different story; old news so to say.

DaSchizophrenic1

If you look back, these last couple days, all these guys have been doing is posting about me trying to get my attention. I told them, if you have something to say IM/PM me, but they wanted to flood the board and show everyone how much they want my attention. Finally Jome came along and deleted all their bullshit threads. But Jome I gotta tell you, they will never stop. Just keep watching the board and you will see that they keep riding my dick pestering me and I just respond accordingly.

Quakaveli

Quake = Because he wanted to fight me after I put up that pic of his monkey family. Being the man that I am, I agreed to it. Of course, as you know Sccit, he IMed you asking where I kick it at so he could come and attack me from behind. ::) I wanted to save him the trouble, so I just told him where I'm at. Then he said "No I'm a ghandu hindu choot I dont want to fight anymore. You know we hindus are pussies." He hates because I exposed him as the PUSSY that he is. 8)

Hey dude...I already gave U permission to quit being my nutasck...I guess U must love being there ::)

DaSchizophrenic1

Nice comeback ::)

Can't argue with the truth can you, choot? 8)

Quakaveli

Nice comeback ::)

Can't argue with the truth can you, choot? 8)

U need to cop the book "How to Get a Life 101"  ::)