Author Topic: mr shadow  (Read 105 times)

Hater Player

mr shadow
« on: May 31, 2003, 01:11:24 AM »
u culeros got love for mr shadow he be 1 of the best rappers in the game today..........mutherfucker been only 5 years in the game n already has 10 albums n shit its fuckin krazy

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
Re:mr shadow
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 01:29:30 AM »
Diego has a lot of that underground thing goin on........ He might be 10 swapmeets deep, but the only thing I've heard is the verse he did on the 40 Glocc Album.... He was nice on that though!!!
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

soufside

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 04:20:01 AM »
shadow makez nuffin but hitz dog an he stays in duh studio peep nething frum shadow u wont b disapointed

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2003, 08:23:16 AM »
Rip some tracks and i'll check them out...I never heard anything by him....

dawgggpound4life

• Lil Geezy
  • San Diego's - 'Mr.Shadow'
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2003, 08:57:06 PM »
What'z up from Australia,

I'm a big fan of Mr.Shadow. I think he'z the best chicano westcoast gangsta rap artist in the westcoast scene today. Hiz 1999 album called 'Till I die' iz a fuckin' classic. The thing I like about Mr.Shadow iz there'z none of that chicano/African-American playa hatin' with him. This brotha haz branched out and done trackz with Daz, Kurupt & the late Roget Troutman.

A lot of people in this forum have the false misconception that a chicano westcoast artist can't be as bangin' as an african-american westcoast artist. I ain't know why? That'z my opinion. I'm outta here.

Peace ! 8) 8) 8)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 05:12:41 AM »
What'z up from Australia,

I'm a big fan of Mr.Shadow. I think he'z the best chicano westcoast gangsta rap artist in the westcoast scene today. Hiz 1999 album called 'Till I die' iz a fuckin' classic. The thing I like about Mr.Shadow iz there'z none of that chicano/African-American playa hatin' with him. This brotha haz branched out and done trackz with Daz, Kurupt & the late Roget Troutman.

A lot of people in this forum have the false misconception that a chicano westcoast artist can't be as bangin' as an african-american westcoast artist. I ain't know why? That'z my opinion. I'm outta here.

Peace ! 8) 8) 8)

word up big loco from australia !!
i gotta agree once again wit you
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"