Author Topic: Have you ever had one of those times when.........  (Read 208 times)

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
Re: Have you ever had one of those times when.....
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2001, 01:13:14 AM »
i used to be like that in the old days.....always creeping around late at night doing shit i shouldnt be doing....

when i lived with my folks i used to get so paranoid smoking joints up in my room.....i used to think the sound of the lighter sparking would wake them!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have you ever had one of those times when.....
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2001, 02:58:21 PM »
 If I wanna go out at night... all I have to do is let someone know I'm going. but, sometimes I dont wanna leave... I just wanna take a step outside..

And just like Crem used to be, I smoke, but my parents dont approve so I gotta be sneaking around n shit. I go tha whole nine yards... sneak out all quiet, put on eye drops, chew gum, wash my hands.. it's kinda gay really. I wish I could just blaze in my room, layin on my bed.

But tha reality is... my parents aint coo' with it, I dont pay rent.... so I will go out of my way and sneak around just to show them respect. I smoke more now, than I used to... I've been gettin high on a daily basis tha last couple of weeks... so I go through that shit every night. My room is really like a garage/room, it used to be a garage, now it's a room, I still have the garage door on tha side of my room and I could just go out through there. So i dont make that much noise gettin out.. I just gotta try to be quite WHILE i'm smoking... try not to choke and shit.

And I've been caught a gang of times.. I can't even count how many times.

They're cooler about girls than drugs... If a girl wanted to spend the night.. my parents wouldn't really trip. They'd just be all nosey tha next day, asking questions about her and all...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee