Author Topic: calling out anybody  (Read 106 times)

sh-wan

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
calling out anybody
« on: June 04, 2003, 06:36:00 PM »
when i be ballin yall can't see me i'll blow right by you and give you a nosebleed/people call me cash cause i own threes/when i'm on the court nobody scores but me  thats why they call me I3/better watch ya ankles cause i'll snap them in half cause when i dribble u better stay out my path/people say "you should join the NBA" Thats a insult to me those pros ain't as good as me////////////////

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:calling out anybody
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 08:07:46 PM »
I don't know if you're lookin' for somebody new or not, I've battled like 9 times now so I've gotten the hang of it a little more.  If ya want to go though, I'm down.  You gotta spit first though, just cause lots of people drop in, challenge, and then never deliver, ya know?

V

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 04:15:07 PM »
 let the battle begin!!! lol

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2003, 11:54:51 PM »
well i can see where this is going....win=vito....so why dont u battle me, another newbie....holla if u wanna do this...if not battle vito...hes good to learn from

peaaace one
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 06:25:07 AM »
 ill battle you, i dont have that much experience

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 03:17:09 PM »
cool y'all, that's why I said if you want, just cause the more battles you're in the more experience you get.  I'll definitely vote though y'all, get at it..

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont