Author Topic: She's Back!!!  (Read 447 times)

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
She's Back!!!
« on: June 03, 2003, 02:25:02 PM »
wassup every1... i had 2 come thru and say what up 2 the folks on here who congratulate instead of H8. very few people who rhyme know what it means 2 b a good emcee... game always recognizes game.  :)

also, i wanted 2 set the record str8. I DID NOT SNAP AT EVERYBODY WHO VOTED AGAINST ME IN THE SINISTER BATTLE. A WHOLE BUNCH OF IDIOTS TRIED 2 GANG UP ON ME. I HAVE NO RESPECT 4 H8R'S, BUT EVERY1 IS ENTITLED 2 THEIR OWN OPINION. IF Y'ALL THINK HE WON, THEN HE WON! he still ain't as tight as me...  ;)  personally, i dont care what any1 else thinks. the fact is real emcees don't need footnotes 2 explain their rhymes. theres no special rules or gimmicks in live battles cuz theres no need 4 all that extra shit. real emcees are all about skill, lyrics, delivery... but above and beyond all that A REAL EMCEE KNOWS THAT HE AIN'T REALLY SPITTIN' UNLESS THE WORDS R SAYIN SOMETHIN THOUGHT PROVOKING!!! keystyle battling is coo 4 the textcees so i'll let 'em have it. i'm an emcee... i rhyme in cyphers wit my niggaz. I record my shit in a dope ass studio. i've gotten major respect from a lot of other artists (like eminem and hittman, as well as a gang of unsigned artists) and from people who know me as the 1st lady of Tha Himalaya Clique aka T H C... and we r the sickest underground camp on the west. fuck battling online as far as i'm concerned... it sucks. no disrespect 2 any1... this is just MY OPINION. its coo if u don't agree, but H8N is an ugly thing and some of y'all already ugly enough!  ;D lol...j/k but u know what i mean.

i'ma still come thru and check out every1 thats on here bringin the heat, and of course i'ma still drop some hot shit 4 tha real headz from time 2 time.  ;)

much love 2 all the true 1's... peace!

8)

:o i know y'all didn't think i was gonna leave wit out providing an example 4 those who act like they confused about what it means 2 spit some HEAT... if u wanna know what KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha gyrl1da is REALLY all about peep...  :)

K is for Karleigh from the T H C/
a heart connects me to L O V E/
L for my life, for the light that guides me/
brighter than the sun and it lives inside me/
the O is for all of the opposition/
the obstacles I overcome on the mission/
if you overstand there’s another definition/
one complete cycle around the competition/
V is the variable found invaluable/
if its in voice then the bills are powerful/
vivid wit the verbals, a variation/
The valiant aurora dawns on the nation/
plus I’m versatile, every style is vicious/
honey coated vixen, sweet and delicious/
the E is for every one of y’all/
the roof is on fire, get your back off the wall/
It’s K-LOVE spittin’ accurate depictions/
truth you can’t ignore like accurate predictions/
I detailed these immaculate descriptions/
to maintain balance through the contradictions/
now concentrate and contemplate the two extremes/
emptiness could have you bustin’ at the seams/
on the real, reality destroys most dreams/
there’s only 1 thing that can silence the scream/
peace of mind designed by the divine supreme/
in other words, y’all haters is on the wrong team/
time to switch up, change to dollaz/
stack a grip up, pop some collaz/
do it B I G, sky’s the limit/
you got 1 shot, don’t waste a minute/
4 my hustlaz, gangstas, and dime honeyz/
keepin it goin’ like some energizer bunnies///

:);):):-*;D

COME CHECK THE NEW AUDIO!!!!!  www.soundclick.com/karleighakaklove
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 02:25:44 PM by gyrl1da »
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da

TheSheriff

Re:She's Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 02:37:28 PM »
That's just peachy.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 03:18:21 PM »
peeped your new songs,  nice work.  nice voice, beats suit the lyrics and delivery, aint all into R&B that much I must admit but from what I heard so far your style is more unique compared to other stuff.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 03:47:19 PM »
thanks 4 the love. i'm workin on some new hip hop joints... most of those i wrote 2 sell 2 other singers.

buy my album at:

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 04:06:03 PM »
alot of people say that no battle should need footnotes but this is the internet.. not everyone on this site knows everyone about everyone else, nor do they care. most people who freestyle battle.. rap about the way they spittin or the way they look.. all we got on here is previous posts..
not everyone is gonna do 'research' on people in the battle so footnotes just help people understand what is goin on.. along wit history between the two, similarities, etc. we are typing.. the name of the board is Skillmatic >> Keystyle Battle Board, thats what we do.. and its fun.. i respect your opinion but you seem pretty cocky.. and if EMINEM has respect for you? and you droppin shit like that^^ i want some proof. im not bashin your shit but it was just average.. nothin no one hasnt heard before. nah mean. i could care less if you take this as an insult but you made the thread sayin 'fuck sinister' and keystyle wise.. i did what i said i would in tearin you a 4th hole. average verse. And if you read any of the vets' keystyle battles.. you would probably have a new respect (Tone, Pr1mo, Blade).. and that shit is thought provoking fa sho.. much more complicated rhyme scheme than you will ever see. when you were here we had the rush of newbies.. dont judge us until you seen everything. and i dont really know why you drop a post sayin keystlye is dumb in the KEYSTYLE BOARD but do what you wanna.. i aint a mod. peace
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 04:33:43 PM »
sinister:  ::) i dont know what u read, but theres nothin average about me or anything i do. u on the other hand r about as average as they come. U R NOT THAT DOPE, GET OVER YOURSELF. U CAN'T EVEN COUNT A BAR. everything i have ever dropped here has been hot. the shit u drop barely makes sense half the time. u write down a whole bunch of rhythmless lines with no flow 2 them whatsoever. i'd bet my unborn kids that ur delivery sucks when u rap live! if u even rap that is...lol. ur the 1 who's cocky. i let a whole bunch of unbiased people read the battles and 4 otta 5 said my shit was hotter because ur's lacked rhythm. i been rhymin since 7th grade, so just cuz i came 2 this board recently doen't mean i aint no vet at this hip hop shit.

about the eminem thing, i rapped 4 him awhile back... when his 1st album had just dropped and he told me i was the best female emcee that ever rapped 4 him like that. i asked him what he rated me on a 1 to 10 scale and he said 7... i consider that a hell of a compliment considering i was 17 at the time and he's the best hip hop artist out right now. thats the whole story wit that.

a lot of people say that no battle should need foot notes BEACUSE NO BATTLE SHOULD NEED FOOTNOTES. i could rip an emcee 2 shreads blindfolded so b'n on the net is a sucky excuse... BTW, nothin u say could ever insult me. ur not even on my level.

bottom line. I NEVER SAID KEYSTYLE WAS DUMB. i got love 4 WCC and 4 keystylin, but not 4 battlin on here. its not real battlin... but that's just my opinion.

buy my album at:

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 04:40:32 PM »
lol @ everything you drop is hot..

personally i think everything you drop straight blows..
very average R&B songs that sound the same every damn time.
your horrible.. and the fact that you think your dope and your not modest at all is just as bad.

and eminem.. detroit/cali.. detroit/cali..

i cant remember the last time em peeped lil dumbass poons like yaself. then again i dont know anythin about em.. so take that as you wish but i think your full of shit. and.. omfg.. my KEYSTYLE in our battle owned you.. 5-0..
fuck it.. i aint gonna argue no more.
PEACE

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2003, 04:44:40 PM »
whatever. i think u r a wanna be and i'm livin this boo. it aint a game or a trend or a fuckin online fantasy... its my life. u wanna b like me thats the problem. u owned me??? LMFAO whatever fool. this aint aan arguement because u have no point. and yeah i sing R&B so fuckin what. thats where hip hop grew from so check ur fuckin history. and stop reactin like a lil bitch. if i suck that bad then y u readin and replyin 2 my shit?

don't b mad cuz i can actually rap and u cant...lol.

buy my album at:

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2003, 04:48:27 PM »
She's right you know... No ones gonna give you extra 5 minutes to explain your rhyme.
What if i put you against an opponent you never seen in your life befo? wacha you gonna diss him about... his shoes and clothes? Damnit be a little creative, have topic based battles... imagery... throw some motherfuckin punches.
Fuck footnotes... and fuck "researching" your shit... this aint a school assignment.
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2003, 04:50:40 PM »
She's right you know... No ones gonna give you extra 5 minutes to explain your rhyme.
What if i put you against an opponent you never seen in your life befo? wacha you gonna diss him about... his shoes and clothes? Damnit be a little creative, have topic based battles... imagery... throw some motherfuckin punches.
Fuck footnotes... and fuck "researching" your shit... this aint a school assignment.

THANK U 4 SAYIN THAT!

buy my album at:

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2003, 04:55:54 PM »
alot of people say that no battle should need footnotes but this is the internet.. not everyone on this site knows everyone about everyone else, nor do they care. most people who freestyle battle.. rap about the way they spittin or the way they look.. all we got on here is previous posts..
not everyone is gonna do 'research' on people in the battle so footnotes just help people understand what is goin on.. along wit history between the two, similarities, etc.

when you use personals is the only time that footnotes are used. im startin to not use personals anyway so i aint gonna sweat nuthin.. yall just wait till my verse against red-alert.

thats how we do..

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2003, 04:59:16 PM »
This is a thought provokin' discussion, so I thought I'd drop my two cents and get flamed for it (LOL).  Allright, so the key to battlin' seems to be to diss the hell outta the other person, so when you're standing there freestylin' everyone can see what the other person looks like, how he talks, ect., whereas here you gotta just go on what the other person has posted, his avatar, ect.  That right there is reason number one for the foot notes.  The next thing is, some of the best diss tracks around have needed a lot of explanation for them to be understood, i.e. "no vaseline" by Ice Cube, one of his finest works, IMO.  At the time, he was getting screwed over by NWA, Eazy-E who ran the group, and the white guy who was the label rep (forget his name).  So if you just heard that song, you wouldn't get the full impact as if you knew what was going on.  That's all I feel people are doin when they footnote shit, because it's not like any of us are in the public eye and shit is known about us.  Anyways, just about any internet battle board has explanations.  I guess if you can't roll with the way things are done you shouldn't play. :)  People vote fairly, and if you post a better verse they'll vote for your verse, plain and simple.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2003, 05:00:55 PM »
genius^

but this arguing aint necessary.. ill do what i want in my verses and everyone else can do it if they want

thats how we do..

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2003, 05:02:13 PM »
Gyrl1da, you think your stuff provokes my thoughts? Try again, girly.

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2003, 05:03:36 PM »
Do you niggaz only battle on message boards? Cause I don't understand what this "explaining your verse" shit is about. If you cna't spit shit niggaz ain't gonna understand then there ain't no point of it. Like i said, if i put you up against a motherfucker you never seen befo in your life and ask you to battle him wtf are you gonna diss him on then? Personals are alright but your verse should be self explanatory... go to a club and battle, see how motherfuckers is gonna laugh at you if you stop and start explaining what you was saying.
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU