Author Topic: She's Back!!!  (Read 446 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:She's Back!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2003, 05:06:09 PM »
Hey Adam X, when are you plannin' to let everyone know you're BXstyles?  Btw, lots of peeps here can rip it in freestyle battle competitions.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2003, 05:08:20 PM »
Jesus christ, Adam, you're hella arrogant for someone who don't know hardly anyone on this board. Please, back the fuck up.

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2003, 05:10:49 PM »
I'm not saying people here can't rip it in a freestyle battle... what i'm saying is that there's no sense to footnotes cause your verses are supposed to be self explanatory. If i can't understand it... then i ain't gonna vote for it, and you have to have the skills to make sure i understand it... and i ain't gonna give you extra time to sit down and explain what you was saying. full stop.

im out
peace
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

AdamX aka Xplicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Suburban Approved Cracka!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2003, 05:12:49 PM »
"Jesus christ, Adam, you're hella arrogant for someone who don't know hardly anyone on this board. Please, back the fuck up. "

last post before im gone... I aint judging no ONE on this site... i dont know none of yall and i aint commenting on none of yall. Im commenting on the use of footnotes... and ima say the same shit irrespective of whether i know yall like my homies or i never seen your shit in my life.
Dont be taking shit outta contxt man... no beef here
"it ain't nothin goin on but a party" - Gift of Gab

VERBAL DISMEMBERMENT KRU

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2003, 05:13:44 PM »
this is so stupid. this is the reason i dont battle anymore. opinons r not only like assholes here, there given by assholes. whoever doesnt like my shit STOP REPLYIN 2 IT. STOP READIN IT. ITS THAT SIMPLE. U DONT C ME TALKIN SHIT 2 PEOPLE ON HERE SO AT LEAST HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT 4 ME.

act like u have a LITTLE INTELLEGENCE...PLEASE!
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2003, 05:16:43 PM »
Yo, Adam, aight, no beef dogg.

As for gyrl1da, you in here dissin my homeboy sinister, claiming you're all that, yet I don't think you are. Do you only want the positive comments? Hahaha, you make me laugh.

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2003, 05:23:59 PM »
OWEN AINT U LIKE 15 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHIN? TAKE THAT HIGH SCHOOL DICKRIDING BACK 2 10TH GRADE. y r u fightin some1 elses battles 4 him? is he that incapable? besides, i didnt diss him. i merely stated my opinion. he decided 2 come back with a bitch ass reaction so i told him off. u have nothin 2 do with this.

GET OVER IT PEOPLE! THIS IS THE FUCKIN INTERNET STOP TAKIN THIS SHIT SO SERIOUSLY. JUST CUZ U BANG ON SOME1 ON THE NET DOES NOT MAKE U GANGSTA!!!

O WAIT A MIN.. I 4GOT, SOME OF U CAN ONLY RAP ON THE NET... AND SOME OF U ONLY GET PROPS ON THE NET...

LOL...  ::)

AND I DON'T CLAIM 2 B ALL THAT. I'M NOT CONCIETED, I WORK HARD AT THIS EVERYDAY. THAT'S WHERE MY CONFIDENCE COMES FROM. HARD WORK. THATS IT.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 05:24:59 PM by gyrl1da »

buy my album at:

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2003, 05:25:58 PM »
I forgot, some people have their heads so far up their own asses, they can't hear how bad their verses are.

I like how you tried to insult me about my age; I have accomplished more than you at this tender age (including musically), and at least I can use grammar properly.

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2003, 05:28:53 PM »
LOL... WHAT DO U KNOW AOUT WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED???? and grammar??? u aint even got 2 the the hard shit in english class yet... can u explicate shakespere? didnt think so. this is the last thing i'ma say 2 u lil boy (and i'm callin u little cuz ur actin little, not cuz of ur age)

DONT READ MY SHIT, I WONT READ URS. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

AND STAY THE FUCK OUTTA GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS...LOL.

buy my album at:

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2003, 05:36:36 PM »
Would you like to discuss the deeper implications of the sexual conflict in Taming of the Shrew and Love's Labours Lost? The comment on government in Coriolanus? The paralells between Shakespeare and Marlowe? How Jonson was inspired by the Bard?

You just stepped onto my home ground, my friend. You just messed with the kid who's doing his SATS 3 years early. I'

I'll read your shit, and if it's good, I'll applaud it, if it's bad, I'll say, yo, improve, you can do better. If you only get told what you wanna hear, how the hell you gonna improve?

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2003, 05:48:35 PM »
i'ma dead this whole thing now.

feedback is fine. i dont care sya what u want. but all this little bitch shit is stupid.

u seem pretty smart OWEN so y r u actin so stupid??? i graduated a year early myself and scored in the top of my class on the SAT's at a private school that costs more than most colleges. my english teacher CORRECTED the essay portion of the SAT tests for the SAT poeple... i stay on point.

i know i'm good at what i do, that doesnt make me self centered, it makes me confident.

buy my album at:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2003, 08:13:42 PM »
An effective battler always researches his victims..When i was in the battles a year and a half ago i got to know alot of the people i was battlin so i can pick at them when i face them...In the competition I blazed people just because i knew there backrounds. Knowing backrounds is key..Hopefully i can gear myself up for Decembers big tourny..There is alot of well known underground artists going to be involved and hopefully i can get my fuckin name more known threwout the underground.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2003, 09:05:58 PM »
lol.. u told me off
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2003, 11:37:48 PM »
I dont know about you other people, but this board is as close to verbal battling as possible to me. I've never experienced a real battle in my life. I live in a place where hip hop is big around the people but all they do is just listen to it. Theres a few small groups in my city but there aint no big gigs or nothing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 11:38:35 PM by Coby »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2003, 06:06:16 AM »
yo the difference between her shit and most of the keystyle shit on here is that her shit is formated to spit over a beat most the shit on here could never be rapped on a beat ;D

her shit is tight but when u read it it may seem basic but if it's spit on a beat you'd get the feel for it more

most key shit is not layed out to be spit on beats at that's it folks there u have it lol ;D