Author Topic: She's Back!!!  (Read 445 times)

Ignyte

• 'G'
Re:She's Back!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2003, 06:34:19 AM »
I dont know about yous, but gyrl1da and that sayin that they livin it and shit and WCC keystyles and battles and shit isn't what it's suppose to be. Well i'm sayin don't think about yourselves you know. The only reason your good not only because you push your self. But your living in the land it was born, all the shit started off in america and you wouldve been to fucking pro groups and shit playin and been to street battles and that. I havent been to a band, Hip Hop is in the community, but its not doing nothing. Where I am from you have bearly anything to push yourself on except that there is rap in the community and its not doing anything. I want to make a career at what I do and I haven't got the guts to battle here let alone in real life, atleast this shit supports my cause and tells me what I need to know. Just understand that this rap shit and all that stuff isn't easy for others and the shit your saying can put people right off rap itself.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2003, 06:34:24 AM »
The more personals you can use, the better. the problem comes in when you have to use footnotes to explain your damn verse. it just shows you dont have the skills it takes to make your verse "self explanatory". yeah, research up on your oponent if you wanna.... but how does that lead to using fucking footnotes? battles aint won by how well you can explain your verse.... skills lie in making sure your verse explains itself. the whole purpose of battling is being to the point... why cant yall say what you said in your footnotes in your verse? that takes skills.... not spitting some un-understandable ish and then explaining it in the end.... wheres the skills in that?

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2003, 09:37:01 AM »
OBVIOUSLY Y'ALL DON'T GET IT SO LEMME BREAK IT DOWN 4 YA...

THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN BATTLING OFFLINE. THERES NO SUCH THING AS MULTI'S OR PERSONALS OR ANY OF THAT SHIT. AND YES IT WOULD SEEM THAT RESEARCH WOULD B GOOD 4 BATTLING PURPOSES, BUT U CAN'T ALWAYS DO THAT SHIT IN REAL LIFE, AND FURTHERMORE THIS AINT WRITTIN A TERM PAPER WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT HERE. SPONTENAITY IS KEY 2 WINNING THE AUDIENCES FAVOR WHICH USUALLY DETERMINES THE OUTCOME IN A LIVE BATTLE...

4 THOSE OF U WHO BATTLE HERE, DO YA THING, I'M NOT H8N... MERELY STATIN MY OPINION, WHICH I AM ENTITLED 2 JUST LIKE U. BUT I BATTLE 4 REAL IN FRONT OF AUDIENCES, ON STAGES, IN THE PARK, AT THE BUS STOP, OUTSIDE THE LIQUOR STORE... U NAME IT... AND ITS EXTREMELY DIFFERENT THAN SITTIN DOWN AT A COMP RESEARCHIN SOME1'S LIFE HISTORY AND THEN TYPIN OUT A RHYME DISSIN THEM! SO 4 SOME1 2 TELL ME THAT MY SHIT AINT HOT OR I LOST A BATTLE BECAUSE I DON'T USE SOME PSEUDO-LITERARY DEVICES IS BULLSHIT.

REAL LIVE HIP HOP AINT NEVER HEARD OF MULTI'S OR PERSONALS (I WON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE FOOTNOTES) AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HIP HOP SITE. NOW IF Y'ALL HAVE CREATED SOME ONLINE VARIATION THEN COO, BUT DON'T DISRESPECT THOSE OF US OUT HERE PUTTIN IN WORK LIVIN THIS HIP HOP SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY. BECAUSE IN THE END REALLY, UR DISSIN THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE HIP HOP WHAT IT IS.

AND 2 TIMELOCK... I KNOW U FEEL ME MY NIG. MOST PEOPLE ON HERE WOULDN'T HAVE A CLUE WHERE 2  BEGIN IF U STUCK 'EM IN THE LAB AND SAID RECORD A SONG... EVEN IF THERE WAS AN ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTION MANUAL.  ;D
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da