Author Topic: WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT KRONDON AND CHACE INFINITE (SELF SCIENTIFIC)  (Read 177 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
just wondering, cuz these cats are hella talented and this is a west coast board but yall never talk about them

madkilla

• 'G'
...very underrated!!!!!

hope one day these catz get their true propz!!

can't wait 2 hear their new album!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
They both dope and Chace always gets underlooked behind Khalil's beats, but he comes tight when he doesn't rap about partying and shit.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Don Seer

I'm not too sure about Krondon's voice.. but i love the stuff Self Scientific album (not too keen on 'The Works' collection LP tho) Chace is tight... khalil's beats are dope too.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
krondon's voice is really tite in some tracks. go dl "phil da agony feat. chace infinite, krondon - homestead" if u can't find it, hit me up on AIM and i can send it to u. krondon rips that track.

is krondon the first albino rapper?

Don Seer

yeah his voice is tight where he guests on 'the self science' but... i can only stand about a 2 bar's worth from him before i get pissed off with it... its like a gimmick i suppose.. a little bit now and then is cool/tight... but too much wears thin... feel me?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
haha you havent heard homestead huh? that song completely changed my opinion on krondon, and that is why i started getting into his shit in the first place

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

is krondon the first albino rapper?

yea i guess he is the first albino rapper. Regardless the dude aint that bad on the mic. I have his to black goldmember mixtapes and there pretty tight. Chace is way underrated. Self Scientific is an ill as fuck. Chace over khalil's beats is pure dopeness. I'm def. feelin the Whole Strong Arm Steady Click. Phil last 2 mixtapes were bangin. Smokefest was the best wc mixtape of the year. I'm just waiting for Phil, Kron & Chace to drop their solo albums. They takin forever.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
yeah i have that mixtape too, it's fucking dope. the song "rise" by xzibit and krondon was the best track on that album.

phil da agony and xzibit should invite krondon and chace to join the likwit crew. that would be dope.

Jome

Word to Seer, Krondon pisses me off, even more than Freeway does..  :(

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT KRONDON AND CHACE INFINITE (SELF SCIENTIFIC)
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2003, 08:30:07 PM »
how does he piss u off?  :(

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT KRONDON AND CHACE INFINITE (SELF SCIENTIFIC)
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2003, 12:17:43 AM »
I'm not too sure about Krondon's voice.. but i love the stuff Self Scientific album (not too keen on 'The Works' collection LP tho) Chace is tight... khalil's beats are dope too.