Author Topic: WCC'S Most Hated  (Read 442 times)

Agua

Re:WCC'S Most Hated
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2003, 04:55:51 PM »
sorry owen, but the biggest dork on this board is brainquake

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2003, 04:58:05 PM »
Whatever man, we discussed this on AIM. Peace.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2003, 05:00:31 PM »
Yeah man....Fuck this beef shit...its pretty stupid....PZ

ROCCY

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2003, 05:01:07 PM »
I dont get why people hate rapquake so much, he isnt that bad, I think Jamal or the other new idiots should be most hated..Ive seen alot of new posts by new people Ive never seen on this board that are complete bullshit...Ive never even touched the Diss button lol...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2003, 05:32:36 PM »
damn...my karma has gone down 20 points in a week...WTF...i thought i was loved in wcc  8)

bez

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2003, 05:35:23 PM »
people say they dont give out disses but sum 1 must.  Mine goes up and down each day.  Fuckers. lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2003, 07:49:31 PM »
people say they dont give out disses but sum 1 must.  Mine goes up and down each day.  Fuckers. lol

yeah I feel you...Mine keeps dropping...fucking haters...they have nothing better to do then to sit down and drop peoples karma....and then they don't have the guts to say they dissed you...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2003, 10:08:49 PM »
I dont get why people hate rapquake so much, he isnt that bad, I think Jamal or the other new idiots should be most hated..Ive seen alot of new posts by new people Ive never seen on this board that are complete bullshit...Ive never even touched the Diss button lol...

Oh Roccy jan, che to rasti? Long time no see. Anyways, you have to understand Rap Quake is a very flaky character. Very frail. Pussying out of fights, get sonned by NIK, riding my nuts, the infamous picture, these things add up. And it adds to the WCC collective psyche image of Quake being fragile.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2003, 11:12:07 PM »

Oh Roccy jan, che to rasti? Long time no see. Anyways, you have to understand Rap Quake is a very flaky character. Very frail. Pussying out of fights, get sonned by NIK, riding my nuts, the infamous picture, these things add up. And it adds to the WCC collective psyche image of Quake being fragile.

1. Where YOUR picture faghan?
2. Who pussied out of a fight...to me it seems like Jamal. HE didnt come down to Fullerton when I was there, but don't worry Ill be there to serve him in a couple weeks.
3. Getting SONNED by NIK??! LMAO seems like U missed my Xposition of him and that chick- sweet revenge
4. Riding YOUR nuts...ahahahaha guess who recently made a whole new thread dedicated to me ::) you faghans just cant grasp the concept that no1 wants ur stinky ass balls do you?
5. Fragile, lmao...well at least I cant say that I could bench your weight, but most people who know me in person wouldnt consider me weak. 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2003, 11:17:42 PM »
@r=Inspector Owen link=board=1;threadid=35502;start=0#msg401719 date=1055199414]
Rap Quake: - 100 or so
BigJakeDoggyDogg: -69
Owen: -68

Can y'all make me the most hated? Come on, I know you can do it. C'mon EM28, etc, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

haha Im glad you look up to me Owen.  ;D

Jamal420

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2003, 11:28:02 PM »

2. Who pussied out of a fight...to me it seems like Jamal. HE didnt come down to Fullerton when I was there, but don't worry Ill be there to serve him in a couple weeks.

I pulled up your exact words: "you know what bitch I aint even gonna waste my time and show up".

YOU PUSSIED OUT. SONNED AGAIN  8)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2003, 11:31:14 PM »

Oh Roccy jan, che to rasti?

hahahahha....what are you tryin' to pick him up..." roccy jan.... koon bedeh baba..." hahahahah...King Tekooni...
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Jamal420

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2003, 11:33:25 PM »

Oh Roccy jan, che to rasti?

hahahahha....what are you tryin' to pick him up..." roccy jan.... koon bedeh baba..." hahahahah...King Tekooni...
LOL @ Tekooni
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 11:33:55 PM by ImNotJamal »

ROCCY

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2003, 11:39:44 PM »
lol.

I dont know what you ment by the first couple of words lol...but Okay I understand what u mean about rapquake, lol..he just doesnt seem so bad on aim, but I saw alot of fucked up pictures and shit about it, I admit some of it got me cracking up lol..

Jamal420

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2003, 11:42:47 PM »
James are you referring to this:

LMFAO. That's how his body really is. He's all skinny and dirty looking. His face looks retarded as hell.