Author Topic: Remember Them Dayz.....  (Read 245 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Remember Them Dayz.....
« on: June 04, 2003, 11:40:16 AM »
Remember Them Dayz When All The oG's on This Board Used to Post in Anything Goes Aka Tha G-Spot and we used to Share interesting and funny stories about stuff that happend....and now its just BS....well maybe its just me  :-X
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Remember Them Dayz.....
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 01:01:53 PM »
nope... it used to be good... it'll be good if we can get it back to how it was...

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 01:03:33 PM »
its being worked on!... we trying.... its getting better without certain AOL groupies... plus kain by the looks of it..

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 01:25:10 PM »
I remember it.  well at least the tail end of it before it was on it's way out.  I had just signed on. that was year ago. it was chill for a few months.  then it started going down hill.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 04:41:31 PM »
well Let's (Yes, I just called myself Wcc OG lol) just keep acting like these suckaz werent there, and when theyl see that we aint givin em any attention, they'l stop 8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 04:51:06 PM »
I'd say it's gotten a TON better over the last 2 weeks lol. Things are lookin up.

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »
Yeah, I told Doggy "things are improving". The Book has, of course, helped.  8)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 05:02:58 PM »
yeah..it started going downhill with all the (insert various insult here) pictures.

hasn't the book been absent as of late? ever since that one person got banned. its not the same without it. :(
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 05:08:26 PM »
yeah..it started going downhill with all the (insert various insult here) pictures.

hasn't the book been absent as of late? ever since that one person got banned. its not the same without it. :(

It's always here, waiting for someone to slip up. I can't control it anymore, it just goes after any bitches.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 07:42:22 PM »
what the fuck is the book

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 08:21:25 PM »

lol sorry couldnt hold it

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2003, 01:45:17 AM »
nope... it used to be good... it'll be good if we can get it back to how it was...

;D

Immortal

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2003, 01:48:49 AM »
*bumps D:Ream - Things Can Only Get Better* 8)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2003, 10:04:15 AM »
Its these fuckin lil pussies who issue challenges and then dont show up, lil 12 year old groupies, and 23 yr old community college graduates and their affection for pictures from ebaumsworld.com.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2003, 11:47:45 AM »
you dumb faghan...i went to penn st.....where do you go...al queda boot camp of terrorists  8)