Author Topic: What would u do, i need imput  (Read 107 times)

pappy

What would u do, i need imput
« on: June 05, 2003, 11:32:00 PM »
ight at work i found out how the district manager found out it was me that wrote that shit on the dumpster.  The fat smelly guy at work that ive had beef with forever told him it was me.  now i never told the guy it was me that did.  i hate this guy with a passion.  when the homie kane/neil lived in ny we worked at the same job an this sloth would always talk shit about how we wanna be black an shit.  an this fat fuck is always sayin im stupid an shit.  welll i finally got tired of it an told him off infront of every1.  tellin him he smells like shit an it scares off costomers go into isle one we got some zest,  irish spring,  dial,  buy some an take a shower u fat fuck u smell like shit go buy some colonge from isle 1 for a $1.99  i swear it wont hurt u fat fuck.  it aint the first time i snapped on him either.  but yo im really pissed that the sloth blamed me an i wanna get him back what should i do.  Now i cant hit him cuz ya see,  long islanders arent like that.   u hit them they hit u in court for assault or call the cops cuz they punk bitches an also the only way i'd hit him is if he laid a hand on me first than u best believe i fuck him up.  now my dad said,  jus go up to him out of no where,  be calm dont raise ur voice an tell him.  dan i kno your the one that told ross i wrote that shit an stare him down for a few seconds an than walk away.  now i kno the fat fuck is goin come back with some smug smart ass reply.  ight what would u guys do an 4 real no bull shit replys.  i already kno big ag  is goin come back ansay suptin like yo blood dont do it i saw movie an guy took CRIP took broom stiCc an fuCc some guy in ass man my cousing yo shoot guy in thA head once yo tOm i say fuCc him wit no vaseline.  

Quakaveli

Re:What would u do, i need imput
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
wear some shit covering ur face n beat the shit out of him

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 11:39:39 PM »
get him fired one way or another....
i would......
get sum friends to get in a fight with him while he's working, either verbal or physical, either way works.

kick ass album

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2003, 11:51:29 PM »
wear some shit covering ur face n beat the shit out of him
no thats a bitches way out

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2003, 11:52:43 PM »
get him fired one way or another....
i would......
get sum friends to get in a fight with him while he's working, either verbal or physical, either way works.
hmmm get him fired it will be hard to do tho but gettin some1 else to fight for me,  hell naw i fight my own fights thats suptin a long islander would do

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2003, 11:52:49 PM »
Fuck it. Let the dude stink. Sucks that he told on you like a baby, but it's not like he lied. You still got your job, be thankful, and do everything you can to get his ass in trouble. Take a legit complain to your human recources rep about his odor. Or call your stores home office posing as a customer, and complain about his smell. Do this until a manager has to confront him over it. It'll crush his self esteem coming from someone higher up in the company.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2003, 12:00:44 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah that would hurt him more
and confront the fool and show him u knew it was him, hes probably a kiss ass, those fools aint worth the trouble. let that fool be a smelly fat bastard thats punishment enough lol :D

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2003, 12:06:41 AM »
lol @ gettin mad about getting cought for some shit you did....

But anyway, pour sugar in his gas tank. Make sure you wear gloves though so no finger prints get on his ride.

That'll fuck him over.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2003, 12:18:17 AM »
Fuck it. Let the dude stink. Sucks that he told on you like a baby, but it's not like he lied. You still got your job, be thankful, and do everything you can to get his ass in trouble. Take a legit complain to your human recources rep about his odor. Or call your stores home office posing as a customer, and complain about his smell. Do this until a manager has to confront him over it. It'll crush his self esteem coming from someone higher up in the company.

yeah just get every cunt who works and maybe some of your friends and you to complain about how much he stinks when your working there and say you dont wanna work in those conditions smelling bad body odour when there is no need. soon the manager will do something about it if there is enough complaints and he might not get fired for it, but he'll be embarassed as shit.

this aint that good but it seems like a reasonable thing to do without going out like a pussy or a bitch. coz it should be true coz i know i wont be able to work next to a fat fuck that stinks like shit everyday, let alone talk or have eye contact with the fucking fag.

just do something like that.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/